The Avengers ➳ Memes

"Here comes dat boi!" Clint shouted.

Bucky, riding a unicycle with a frog onesie on, paddled down the hallway and into the living room.

"O shit, waddup?" You shouted back.

~☆

"Okay, Tasha is done from the lipstick!" Clint informed you as he started to pet a pink, yellow and blue painted arrow.

"She was fearless and crazier than him. She was his queen, and God help anyone who dared to disrespect his queen." You narrated, facing Clint with the messily dyed green hair, perfectly painted red lips and the intense eyeliner which was most likely done by Bucky.

~☆

"Language." Tony said, wearing Captain America's suit.

"I want you to watch your use of words where you cannot use foul words." Thor said, wearing a captain america t-shirt and blue jeans.

"I want you to watch your lexicon where bad words are not allowed to be used while talking through a comm with your comrades during a mission and I do not know what else to say to make it look like I'm giving a speech, but, oh well, don't do drugs, kids." You said, wearing a blue t-shirt with a star drawn on a paper taped in the middle and a red towel draped on your shoulders.

~☆

Steve, wearing a yellow sweater and light blue jeans, clenched his fist and said, "When you think your friends would take you seriously but they do otherwise."

~☆

You and Steve were a level above the laboratory of the Avengers Tower but could still hear Pepper arguing with Tony, telling him not to do what he was about to do.

"But I'm doing it for humanity. My intentions are pure and--"

"Yeah, and I bet it'll fail, creating with it new problems to be added on top of the ones you already have." Pepper snapped, crossing her arms.

"When did I fail?" He shot back, eyeing her incredulously.

She just stared at him, giving him a stern look and a raised brow, and the bickering went back and forth between them until Tony threw his hands up in the air, screeching, "WHY THOUGH?!"

As soon as those two words left his lips, old footages of Sokovia being destroyed started to roll on a TV behind him. You and Steve shared a knowing look, shaking your heads before carrying on whatever you two had to do.

~☆

"Me," Tony said, laying a hand over his chest. "I want to save the world from evil people."

"Also me," he continued, entering a room with the definition of luxury. An open buffet was set at the corner, wide blacks screens settled all around the room, beanbags with different colors plopped in the middle, video game consoles set next to the screens with all varieties of video games stacked alongside, computers placed on top of each desk that were arranged in one corner, and a bunch of arcade machines placed in another corner. "Oh, yeah." He smiled mischievously.

~☆

"I should complete writing my reports and do some extra researches." You remembered, pulling on a black hoodie. "Why should you? Why not join Tony in his way of "saving the world"?" You countered before dashing to Tony's spectacularly opulence room.

~☆

"Get you a man who can do both." Pietro whispered to you as Bucky, the badass winter soldier with the "stern eyeliner" and the metal arm, entered the room. And as if on cue, a device turned itself on, showing a hologram of a 1940's James Buchanan Barnes. Not just a solid, three-dimensional image of him, but a moving live James all dressed up in a suit, hair combed and all in all looking sweet and cute.

"Woah! What's this?" Bucky squealed as he tried to touch his old self, only to have his hand pass through James's holographic body.

"What.. what's going on?" James stumbled over his words, a confused look drawn on his face.

"This is a holographic device that travels through time so we could communicate with past people." Tony explained proudly. "I've been searching for it since forever. I thought it got stuck in a wormhole. Weird."

"This is so cool!" James and Bucky squealed simultaneously. "The Starkies never fail to surprise me!" They gushed as they started to explore what else that device can do while you and Pietro burst out laughing.

"..Starkies..." Tony murmured, a dramatic tear cascaded down his right cheek.

Mmm whatcha say.

•••

I know it has some expired memes.. well, this chapter's been in my drafts for like forever.