Tony Stark ➳ New Arm

"Heeeyyyyyy!" Tony pressed his face on the glass Bucky was frozen in. You could see his breath on it.

"Wha- what?" Bucky started to look around. "I'm supposed to be frozen? Steve?"

"Steve isn't here. It's just Tony, you and I." You whispered, holding a box under your arm.

"What's happening?" Bucky got out of the glass.

"I got yo-" Tony coughed. "I mean, we got you something." He said, looking at you. "But first, I want to apologise for trying to kill you and hand you to them along with your buds who helped Steve and-"

"Tony." You said, sternly.

"Ok," He sighed. "I'm sorry for taking off your arm, so over the past week, me and (Y/N) made a new arm. Same model, same color, but I added few new stuff. I was going to paint it red and gold, but she disagreed with me. So.."

"Here." You offered him the box with a smile.

"Oh, and it's detachable!" Tony smiled.

The second Bucky took the box from your hands, the lights flickered open.

"HEY, YOU! COME BACK HERE!" T'challa shouted, running towards you and Tony.

"Uh, oh." Tony started retreating.

"Gotta blast! See ya!" You grabbed Tony's hand and started running away.

Bucky smiled at the box as he saw you and Tony trying to find a way out of the mansion with T'challa hot on your heels.

***

After some chasing,

"I think we lost him."Tony heaved looking around for any trace of T'challa.

"Yeah, let's get ou-"

Before you could finish your sentence, a deep voice behind you said, "Look again."

For a solid minute, the only sound that could be heard throughout the mansion was Tony's and your scream.

But before T'challa could lay a hand on one of you, a laser dot captivated his attention. For a few seconds, he stood still and then pounced to catch it.

Much to his dismay, it moved a few centimetres away. Again, he focused, trying to think of a way to catch it. But when he pounced, the dot traveled further away and T'challa started to follow it until he and the dot disappeared.

You and Tony were standing astounded from what had just happened.

"Cats." He muttered.

"The exit is on the left." Clint popped out of an air vent.

"WHAAAAAH- oh, what are you doing here?" Tony asked him, with a vacant look on his face.

"From where did you get that laser?" You asked.

He, completely ignoring Tony, showed you his sniper rifle that was emitting the red light.

"Oh."

And as he showed up, he left.

"What even-"

Tony was cut off by a THUMP in the air vent followed by a muffled "Ow!"

"Hawks." Tony scrunch up his face.