Isolation

The next week arrives and Eridan is pleased, but at the same time unsure of how he was going to handle being by himself in his dorm room. The school's yearly games were going to start and he was not allowed to be there. Apparently the excuse they gave him was because he was still new, and knew nothing of what was happening and how to prepare for it. They were basically saying that he knew nothing of nothing. He laid in his room depressingly bored. He tried sleeping for a bit, but that didn't even last him an hour. He wandered around his bedroom and read through some of his books, but nothing could cure him of his boredom.

"This fucking sucks..." He says aloud to himself.

Meanwhile, at the regular public high school Sollux sat in class with Karkat, Kanaya, and Feferi. Plotting on how to get Eridan to come back to the school and away from that cold hearted place of a school.

"Well there's no way in hell we could even think to speak to Feferi's mom who is just as much of cold hearted bitch, then Eridan's dad is a bitch. Our parents couldn't even budge that guys decision at all. He hates our parents. And probably our guts too. So what the fuck do we do?" Karkat says.

"The only way is....probably get ED to move out of his dad's house the same way Cronus did. That guy fucking is happy as hell in the Vantas household." Sollux says.

"Fuck he really is. There's not a single day that goes by when hes not acting like an idiot tool..and Kankri is enjoying his god damn company more than anyone. Considering he likes that fucking fish, and plus Cronus somehow manages to sit through those earbleeding lectures of hell,"

"Is that possible?" Kanaya asks.

"Come by my house and see for yourself Kanaya trust me on that,"

"Whale then um...is that our only solution?" Feferi asks.

"Guess it is..and this time I'll speak to his dad myself," Sollux says.

"Dude are you fucking serious? No way will he listen to you! He doesn't even listen to your dad! He hates those who are practically on a somewhat lower scale than his level or freaking a middle class man like yourself!"

"Does it really look like i give a crap KK? Fuck. No."

"Okay fine what the fuck ever, but what exactly...or actually no why in gods name are you fucking even doing this for? Wasn't Eridan like your mega asshead of a fucking competing rival? I thought you both hated each other's guts,"

"How the hell should I know? You don't think I've been questioning this shit myself? Cause I do that everyday now at every second so thank you for reminding me to question my own god damn forsaken insanity."

"Well fuck...you're welcome jack ass," Karkat says with a scoff.

"Alright boys that's enough," a voice says from the doorway. They turn and Sollux's eyes widen.

"A..A..?"

"Heh hi!" She walks over and hugs her three friends. Feferi hugs her tightly and Karkat pats her head, meanwhile Sollux just stares in disbelief.

"W..what the fuck are you doing here?!" He shouts.

"Ow my ear....thank you....well my mom decided for us to move, so..we moved down here. She said she was getting bored of the city life so she wanted someplace quiet. She asked about where you went so I told her and she immediately said let's go, so now me and Damara live in an apartment and go to this school now!"

"Well...that's....that's great.." Sollux says with a studder. He wasn't sure what to make of the situation and his feelings toward Aradia are now different. Luckily his phone saves the day for him as it rings loudly. "O.oh look a call I better answer it, speak to you guys in a sec," he walks away from them and answers the call. It was Eridan.

"Ed? First off for once let me say thank you. You just saved my ass from a very vulnerably awkward situation that I really am not ready to deal with right now. Second why are you calling when im in class, not that I really care but,"

"Sol..I'm really bored....I can't leave my room,"

"What? But isn't that school holding some sort of shitty games? It's all over the god damn web and news,"

"I'm not allowed to go apparently," he says with a sigh.

"Not allowed to? Why the fuck would they say that shit?"

"Because of the whole beat up situation, and plus the boys here are literal jerks so I tend to bad mouth at them and also a teacher or two,"

"You realize when you're here you tend to act like those jerks,"

"I am not that bad! Sol how dare you?!"

"How dare I not?" He says with a laugh.

"You unforgivable little shrewd!"

"Indeed thats what I am, but does your dad even know of what they are doing to you?"

"Most likely not, when a parent signs the guidebook on their regulations including discipline, the teachers or rather the school is technically free to do what they want as far as punishments go,"

"Pretty sick man....so you're just locked up in that room...what about food?"

"The lunch lady brings it to me, although I rarely eat anything of what they serve..." He says.

"Pfft by the time we see you you will be as skinny as a twig,"

"Says the one who is already the shape of said twig douchebag,"

"Yup and im staying this way," the bell rings and Sollux sighs. "Well that's class calling, later ED," he hangs up the phone and walks off to his next class.

"Ah W..wait Sol don't leave me-" the phone disconnects he sighs, "alone..." He looks at his phone and frowns. He really just wanted to go home. There was no sense of him being stuck in a place he knew he didn't belong in. He was nothing like the boys here. However, that could be an understatement considering he tends to act like a wealthy jerk himself, but atleast he wasn't as bad as they were. He hears the sound of noises outside, the sounds of cheering, and the sounds of joy.

"Good for them....they can be so glubbing joyous all they want to.....whale it's not like I would join them anyway...I'm a lazy fish...I like my isolation like this..." He mutters to himself just as a familiar voice speaks from the other side of his door.

"Excuse me Mr. Ampora? I'm here to speak with you," it was the professor who was speaking with the head mistress the other day. He sits up just as the man walks in. He closes the door and sits in the chair at the desk.

"What do you want?" Eridan snaps.

"Please do not be alarmed or angered. I understand your pain at the moment, believe me first look at you within my classroom I could already tell you don't belong in this place. Not filled with spoiled boys who are only here due to the wealth of their parents. I would like to help you,"

"Help me? Pfft, quite hilarious of a professor from this place to even say that they want to help me."

"I'm sure you hold doubts against me because of how the other teachers treat you, however I understand your predicament and the only way you can leave is to get expelled."

"...I'm listening,"

"Very well," he gives a small smile and starts a plan with Eridan to get him out. But was this all the man had wanted to do? Or is there something else behind it?