Warning, Damsel in distress

A tough call to make, but with Eridan's way of persuasion no one could say no. As their group makes their way to the wedding dressed in fancy suits and dresses , that were all designed by Kanaya, only one out of the lot of them was feeling completely unsure and hateful of the situation. Sollux sat beside Eridan with his arms folded, and his head leaning back against his seat. His cold was not completely gone,  and he has no medicine on him, therefore if he should get worse, it will atleast give him the opportunity to leave the area during or after the entire fiasco.

"Sol...are you really okay? You could have stayed at home,"

"And leave you surrounded by assholes who would likely go after you considering we are dealing with psycho bitch and fucking lunatic private boy. Yeah no fucking chance,"

"Sollux shut up we are all here too ya know?! And whats worse is we had to bring along the older offsprings within each of our god damn families! Mind you that mt older sibling is Kankri of all people! And then there's Aradias' overly perverted sister who for some reason acts like she can't speakcenglish to save her ducking life!"Karkat shouts.

"Karkat calm down," Kanaya says ass she pats his head lightly, "Now I do believe he is right though Sollux we are all here and can completely destroy anyone who would dare come near Eridan or any of us there's nothing to fear. You should have stayed home,"

"Okay no, second of all no, and third of all no." He says with a hiss.
"Oh my god just let the dumb bumble bee be alright? He's an idiot, let him get sick!" Vriska shouts.

"Vriska don't get caught in it Vriska I smell some great issues in this conversation," Terezi says with a cringe.

"I need a towel..." Equius says nervously.

"Meow meout we just wait and see?! We're all letting our furr go friskly!" Nepeta shouts with glee. The others stop their bickering as they get caught in her complete adorable cat puns that were also a bit weird.

Once they arrived to the massive church, they were greeted by the guard and the servants from both households. As they walked along the carpet that flashed in silk material and a color of ocean blue, they spot Rachelle dressed in a long flowing ruffled blue gown with sleeves cut along the sides and giving off a shining image that glowed in the light. Her hair curled up into a bun with small strands left out and a twisted ponytail over her shoulder. She held a bouquet of blue lillies and white roses and wore a clear blue veil in her bun. She turns to them and immediately runs over with a large smile.

"Oh my cod thank you for coming! This means a lot of you all to do this,"

"Not like we really wanted to. We hate you," Vriska states with a snort.

"I know that..." she says with a bow of her head.

"Please excuse Vriska's rude commentary, however we mainly understand your situation since we have lived with similar issues but to the less extreme," Kanaya says.

"Thank you...now we need to get you to your seats quickly before Densil spots you, if he does we whale have some fishues so please just follow me," she carefully leads them through the crowd of people and seats them.

"Hold on..." Eridan glances up and sees his father standing in a perfectly clean suit, his hair combed back just as perfectly as always, and his eyes filled with a daek void of uncertainty. He stared and stared. "Why is my father here...?"

"Eh?" She looks over and gasps. "Why....is he here. ...? I saw the guest lists beforehand and had added you all..but his name was never placed on it.....unless..unless Densil or my father changed it..."

"Doesn't matter, but I hope he doesn't say anything...I'm already uncomfortable enough here....there's so many people everywhere....so many unfamiliar faces...." Eridan says quietly as he rubs his arm. Sollux holds his hand tightly yet rubs it with his thumb gently.

Foes, Rivals, Or Something More?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara