Temper temper

As the days roll by Eridan becomes more and more uncomfortable with Rachelle's presence so close to his personal space daily. He knows Sollux is rather infuriated with the whole situation, but he knows that his temper was nothing to sneeze at. If he were to be set off the deep end of a reef to the darkest depths of the sea, he would do things that he would more than likely regret. It may not be as bad as their friend Karkat, but it was still not a good sight to see. Weekdays are coming to a close and the weekend is on its way, which means that the boys' date is not far behind.

"ED," Sollux calls to him as they sit in study hall together.

"Yeah?"

"I bought the tickets ahead of time for the aquarium, we have to get there early if we don't want to wait in line,"

"How early are we talking about?"

"Not too early, earliest is eight in the morning," he says. The Ampora leans on his shoulder a bit gloomy.

"That's too early Soooolll,"

"Shut up, it's not that early. I atleast wake up at seven on a weekend,"

"I know you do...you wake me up too,"

"Hehehe,"

"You cruel cruel human being," Eridan says with a sigh.

"I know, don't you just love me?" He grins. But then he sees a familiar face walk closer to their table as they sit down before the two. Rachelle smiles and looks at Eridan immediately.

"Hey Eridan!" Eridan's head snaps up immediately to face her.

"R..Rachelle..."

"Heh, are you busy this weekend?!" She shouts.

"Rachelle stop it. We are not together. We never will be. Everything back then in the glubbing past and is now buried in sand. That's all washed away by the tides, I'm with someone else,"

"...you're just using that as an excuse," a slight sly smile rises slowly as her voice changes from its insane tone.

"Excuse me?!"

"You're not a gay man Eridan. And it's royalty shameful for someone like him to even be yours. Or for him to claim you. You've never had a man before in your life, you only had women. What makes this guy good enough to satisfy the needs woman give?"

"You fucking bitch," Sollux says with a hiss, but Eridan stops him just as another female figure stands behind Rachelle with her arms folded.

"Says the one who ran away just because she couldn't have the man she so desperately wanted and is now back to try and cling to him as if he was a cuddle fish himshell," Rachelle turns to Feferi who glared down at her with a beaming hatred in her eyes. Something that was rarely ever seen.

"If it isn't Feferi..." Rachelle says with a small smile that screamed hatred. 

"Fef it's not worth it," Eridan says, "she would not be able to understand anything at all with her insignificant puny mind, reduced to nothing a simple sea floor snail,"

"I sea that Eridan...." She says calmly, but the gaze in her eyes remained. Rachelle stands and grabs her things as she brushes passed her their shoulders making contact sending a massive split of her bright sanity to be turned into a storm of pure anger and grey clouds. She turns ready to grab her, but both boys hold her back.

"Feferi don't...I'll talk to her,"

"What?!" Sollux shouts.

"Look this is my own responsibility. She's this way because of me. And since I'm her main target she won't so anything to me...but speak crap. I will get her to go away...don't worry...." He says. Sollux mumbles a bit and folds his arms just as Eridan steps closer to him and plants a kiss on his cheek and smiles a bit.

"I'll be fine..can you wait for me Sol?"

Sollux mumbles in irritation and absolute hate with this decision that he hisses out his answer with his face turned to the side, "Fucking hell....fine!" Eridan nods and runs around the corner of the hall way and spots her at her locker. He runs over to her and pauses.

"Rachelle!"

"Oh! Why Eridan this was quite the lovely surprise," she says with a smile.

"Please I'm begging you to just leave me alone...leave me and Sollux and my friends...leave us alone. We don't want to put any harm on you, even though most would love to, but sincerely this whole flirting and unnecessary routine you are playing will not work on me! I'm with Sollux and that will not change,"

"Maybe, I know something that could change your mind," she says with a small sly grin as she pulls him down by his scarf and forces a kiss onto him.

Close by a familiar face watches in shock, but also with a bit amusement.

'Oh ho ho this spider gal sure has came upon something veryyyyyyyy scandalous,' Vriska grins and takes a picture of them and chuckles as she adjusts her glasses. "Just because we are near damn always around the other, doesn't mean im a nice one...this is just a juicy story to bring up especially some gossip too," she closes her locker and walks away.

Meanwhile, Eridan pushes Rachelle away and rubs his lips off with haste.

"Ugh why would you do that?!"

"To help you see that this whole game believe relationship os a lie Eridan and you know that. Take me back...and ill show you how a real relationship is,"

"Shell no! I would never in heaven or hell ever fucking take you back thats just a dream in a fairytale you have on repeat..it won't happen! Just back off feom the rest of us especially me!" The Ampora scrubs his lips even more and returns back to where Sollux once stood only to find him walking toward the gates of the school with his shoulders tensed up. He runs over to him.

"Sol!" He manages to stop right Infront of him, and breathes. "You were supposed to wait for me,"

".....Eridan get out of my way," his tone was fierce and sharp as he glared at the Ampora with the utmost angered filled gaze that pierced through Eridan.

"Sol...?W...water you so mad about?" He asks.

"Oh? Nothing..just this shit," he pulls his phone out and lifts it up to Eridan's face revealing a photo of the kiss Rachelle had forced onto him. But because of the angle it was taken from you couldn't see where she had pulled on his scarf or his facial expression of shock. Eridan stares at the photo with wide eyes and looks up at Sollux with fear.

"S..Sol...that was not me! She forced me!"

"Really you expect me to believe that shit with your streak of practical flirting history?"

"Sol please that's just a misunderstanding...! I dont even know who took the pic! That was nothing! There's nothing there between us! I was telling her to back off!"

"Eridan Ampora, I am telling you to back off....get out of my way," Eridan shuts his mouth feeling his chest tighten as it ached with pain. He steps aside silently, "By the way... we're through....you can take your new girlfriend to the aquarium instead,"

Eridan's eyes widen as they stare down at the ground with droplets forming at the sides of his eyes. He turns to try and run after him.

"Sol..!" By then Sollux had already vanished from his sight. "Dont...leave me...." His voice quivers as his sniffling was all that was left in the dead silence that now consumed him.