The End?

I am so sorry for not updating this story for such a long time! It's been months and while I have been updating everything else this one I had gotten stuck on! DX I'm so sorry! But this is your reward for your patience...hopefully it's not...seen as punishment....heh..I'm SO SORRY!

WARNING: LAST SMUT MOMENT! ENJOY IF YOU LIKE! IF NOT PLEASE REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THIS CHAPTER!

Time waits for no one and it certainly wouldn't wait for the boys. Time had passed with little time to spend.

As days rolled by after Eridan's plans to graduate early and immediately go to school over seas, Sollux felt the need to make most of their time together. No matter how short it was. During their class times the two would sit together and hold hands or sneak kisses here and there whenever the teacher's back was turned, during lunch they would go to the bathroom to sit and talk over everything or argue. Eventually each argument would turn into a heated battle of kisses and turn ons. After school, the two would study or do their homework at either boys' house and while doing so they would lay against the other or quiz each other. During their quizzes their rewards to the other would be kisses, and if they got answers correct in rows of three or more; each kiss would be even bolder and longer than the last. Should they fail they start over.

This night was a night that both boys were not prepared for. It was supposed to be simple and quiet. Eridan's father was on a business trip, and Cronus was still continuing with the inhabitance of his apartment; therefore the house was all to themselves.

The boys sat with Eridan in Sollux's lap leaning against him, while Sollux had his legs wrapped around his upper waist. Eridan held a romance novel in his hands, and Sollux a gaming device. Both sat in silence, but as awkward as it would seem to some people; it was rather a peaceful moment instead.

"Hey Sol"

"Yup?"

"..are you...really going to be okay? You know...when I leave?"

Sollux pauses his game and sighs as he looks down at his boyfriend, "Look I said I was willing to try and make it work, but..if I decide that I can't do it. Then..."

"You're gonna break up with me right?"

Before answering he sighs again and glances to the side keeping his gaze away from the Ampora's helpless face.

"Y..yeah...."

"Honestly...you're very shallow..."

"Shut the fuck up Eridan..you're gonna be gone for more than a couple of years, what the fuck do you expect me to do? Wait and wait? What do you think could happen during those years? People change....some do some don't. And with us I don't fucking know what could happen okay?"

"I know...I just.....you know I've never..lasted in a meaningful relationship like this and it's just something I'm not ready to lose yet..."

Sollux couldn't help but sympathize with him. It was his first time in a meaningful relationship as well. Even the previous relationship he had with Aradia wasn't as emotional or meaningful as his current relationship. But as it stands, it all depends on him if they can remain together or not.

"The last day of school is within a week...."

"Then we got to make this last no matter what..."

"You act this really will be our last few days together..."

"You never ED..."

"I swear when I come back I'm gonna find you.."

"Good luck with that...don't forget my profession,"