Caught in one's web

The classrooms buzz with the news that was recently posted online from Eridan's account, yet unaware of the actual truth. Outside at the main gates, Sollux and Eridan make their way through the front to the entrance ignoring the shocked looks given to them by every student. Confusion began to stir and words mumbled from their lips, crowds dispersed to the sides, and cameras were lit up snapping photos of them. Both boys ignored their glances, as they continued to the classroom. Awaiting for Eridan's miserable expression and his wil power to be crushed, Rachelle sits with her hands together as she rubs the ring with her finger a smugged smiled on her face.

"Come to me once and for all Eridan Ampora.." she says quietly to herself. But as soon as she looks up with a flip of her hair she sees Eridan walking into the classroom with his hand being held tightly in Sollux's hand. She stands immediately and looks up to him.

"E...eridan..! What is this?! Why are you holding his hand?! Why are you doing this?!"

"Water you mean why? You and i were never together Rachelle.."

"That's a lie! We have been together for a bit now why are you lying?!"

"Bitch, shut up and take a seat. You're the one lying about everything just to get the attention you've always wanted since middle school," Sollux says boldly as he puts his hands to her shoulders and has her sit.

"You hacked into Eridan's profile...didn't you?"

"w..what?"

"You manipulated this whole situation by using that leaked photo of you and Eridan to your advantage. You made it seem like after her broke up with me he ran back toy you. You thought you could wrap him around you finger by coming up with stories that were too good to be true," Sollu pulls out a sheet of paper from his pocket unfolding it and slides it onto her desk before her. "And you've gained the help of someone else who has held a grudge against Eridan ever since he left the private school, and had it shut down. He's the one who really is engaged toy you due to your parents managing your so called engagement, you hacked into Eridan's account and used your own account to reply back to his as he messaged his proposal. Also the ring you are wearing is not yours either, you stole it out of Eridan's locker. That ring used to belong to Feferi who denied to be with Eridan, and she clearly has also confirmed that the ring is hers by posting an old picture from when she and Eridan used to be together, plus Eridan was smart enough to keep his receipt for it, and when we got to his locker it was left opened. As much of a pretty face that you think you are, you really are pretty dumb in making these simple mistakes. Your hacking is also mediocre since you didn't you protect or hide your tracks which were easy enough to trace back," He smirks as Rachelle stares at them wide eyed. 

"B..but...!" she stands up tall and cries, "Eridan is supposed to be with me! We are made for each other! And anyone can sea it! Why can't you all understand that?!"

"Rachelle i do not want to be with you, i am with Sollux!"

"You're only kidding yourself!"

Sollux sighs in annoyance and pulls Eridan closer to him and turns his face toward him and steals a very deep kiss. The class gasps in shock as Eridan responds back to his kiss without much of a choice as the Captor's tongue forced it's way into his mouth. Eridan blushes madly as he kisses back and grips tightly onto his shirt. He pulls away leaving Eridan stuck with heat spreading over his body. Rachelle bursts in tears and growls in protest. 

"D..don't think that just because of that kiss or anything that i will give up!"

"So you admit you're a psychotic yandere bitch with am unhealthy obsession with Eridan?" Sollux asks.

"I am not crazy!"

"No you're not you're psychotic that's another level all on its own," 

"Shut up!"