fifteen•

In the months following that night, Lexa and I only grew closer. We officially became a couple the next day when Lexa asked me to be her girlfriend. I also told my mom about us that night. Things between Lexa and I were amazing. I don't think I could describe the feelings I have for her. She is like my other half. A part of me I didn't know I was missing until she found me in the alley that day.

After the accident Krista had a hard time coping with her new reality. Life without her family was crushing her, and Luna. She was trying so hard to get to know Krista and make her feel better but Krista wasn't ready for it yet. Krista was also having problems with her leg. The way her car was hit was on the passenger side and she was sitting behind the drivers seat. Her left leg got caught between her seat and the door dislocating it badly. It caused nerve damage because the doctors didn't address it right away. Now she has to wear a brace on it and has trouble walking every now and again.

It now being New Years Eve, things have gotten better as time went on for Krista. She is starting to find her way again in school. Tonight my mom is having a little party to celebrate because she wanted to. She is inviting some of her friends from work and I was told to bring some of my friends over when in reality Krista and Matt are like my only real friends from school. Matt has been around, we still sit together at lunch with Krista, Luna and Lexa now. Matt doesn't talk about how dangerous Lexa is or that I should stay away from her anymore since we got together. He will be coming later before going to one of his other friend's parties.

For the past two months Lexa and I have been taking turns at sleeping over each others houses. My mom was starting to get annoyed but when she saw me have a nightmare because Lexa wasn't sleeping by my side she kind of caved a little bit. She still doesn't like that Lexa practically lives here some night and how I can stay at her house for a few nights in a row.

The only one of us who hasn't had a care in the world is Zeus. He is kind of living up to his name because he is becoming huge. He is helping Krista out a lot though, most nights he stays with her and keeps her calm. But when I sleep over Lexa's he comes with me.

Speaking of Lexa, she has been starting to plan her return to her country. Her trusted advisor has received her letters, he is the only one that knows she is alive. With her planning and how things are developing here, she plans on making her coup in July. When she makes her stand she needs to know when her half-sister is going to be at her most exposed moment. Some nights she hides herself away with Delma and Annalise talking about what she should do.

One thing she hasn't talked about yet is when she will turn me. I have tried to bring it up a few times but Lexa just completely shuts down the conversation. She wants nothing to do with it. She doesn't even feed as often making her weaker. I know Annalise is starting to get worried about she health. I don't know how much longer she can last like this.

I've also been trying to get Lexa to feed off of me but she refuses. She believes that if she does then she won't be able to stop which will just lead to me being turned. But what Lexa doesn't know is that I have been giving my blood to Annalise and Delma to use for Lexa. I'm hoping she doesn't find out because if she does I know she will flip a shit.

Other then that the last two months have been okay. Thanksgiving was a bit difficult with it being the first holiday Krista was alone for. Even though she had us she still felt alone. But my mom made it her mission for Krista to have a better Christmas, and we did.

Mom went a little bit over board with decorating the house and getting us both gifts. We had a really nice dinner with just the three of us, well really four if you are including Zeus. We had chicken and watched old Christmas movies on the couch after dinner. It was just a really relaxed night.