Epilogue

• Dedicated to My P.Y.T.

It had been three years since I joined the Hunters. It took some time to being immortal. It was also hard for the other Hunters to get used to me, seeing how I was one of Artemis's favorites. I had been promoted to Head Hunter after Layla had died in battle a year ago. That definitely made some mad but they got used to it. I normally stayed to myself. I was both scarred physically and emotionally from the time in the Underworld.

I had seen Apollo every now and then but we never talked. It was too awkward. I last saw Melina when she was working in the gardens on Mount Olympus. She wasn't her mother's favorite, but she didn't care as much because she had met another half-blood, a son of Hermes. I was invited to the wedding but couldn't make it. 

I had stopped believing in love after leaving my father's home. Any sort of love really. I had never given it much of a thought until a fateful day while I was shopping for the Hunter's needs at a Target. 

I had been looking through the CD's trying to find one that wasn't all love filled when I saw him. 

Phoenix. 

He was looking at the movies. I tried not to look much, but I couldn't help myself. He looked great. He would be about 20 now. He still had his sunglasses on, but he wasn't wearing black. I smiled. Maybe he changed for the better.

I walked away from the area so I wouldn't be able to steal anymore glances. Before I got any farther, someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around.

And there he was. 

"Aella."

"Phoenix."

We smiled at one another. 

And after that afternoon I had no reason why I would still be a Hunter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End! Thanks for reading! I hope you liked it! I'll probably write more like it, so fan, vote, comment or whatever! Thank you!!!!!