Ice Cream Blues

--Josh Pov--
After lunch the day went by quickly which was fine with me no sluts came to bother me and football was cancelled today which let me go straight home. They guys though I was crazy. But I said I had some lame family dinner tonight when in reality I needed to talk to Maddie. When I got home it was quiet. I went up the marble stair case and walked all the way down one of the only empty hallways were Maddies room happened to be. I walked in only to see she wasn't in there which was odd saying she was always in her room. I searched the rest of the house but came up empty. I finally gave up and went to my room. Footballs lined the walls along with soccer,basketball, and football jerseys. I flipped down on my bed only the heat paper being crumpled. I unfolded the paper and read it. By the end of the letter I was in tears. She was right I haven't been acting like her brother but instead as a bully. Her bully. I remember the times were i would always protect her. Like the time we where in the park and a men dumped into Maddie causing her to drop her ice cream. I ended up sharing mine with her because i couldn't stand seeing her cry. But as we got older I fitted in and she didn't. When they started making fun of her I didn't want to but everyone else was and all I wanted to do was fit in over time I got use to it she just made it easy she just became a total weirdo I was at the top and she was at the complete bottom. But know Maddison is gone. And I don't know when she is coming back. It's all my fault. I know it. I just want her back now.

Sorry this one is short i will update soon