Downtown

Maddies pov:

The plan ride was long. But I didn't mind it gave me time to think about my future. Though I sat in the back of the plan right near the small plane bathroom I was happy. For the first time in a long time I was actually happy. I didn't mind it. I mean I have never really liked to fly first class, I never fit in there. I don't think I ever will.
TIME SKIP!

I had just arrived at my new apartment in downtown Brooklyn. It was large. But plain and empty. It was perfect though. It was just enough for me and blue. We didn't need anything else. I just now need to go to the mall to complete and create this "new" me. As I was walking out the door though I ran into the person who lived next door.
"Oh god I am so sorry." I say flustered. When I finally met her face I saw how badass she looked with red hair and leather jacket.
"No problem. Your the new "person next right I see. Names Remi"
"Nice to meet you. Names Maddie."
"So what made you choose to move to this shitty building in the first place."
I ended up telling her my story and why I was here and who I wanted to become. 
"I can soooo help you become a total badass." She stated excitedly
"Really?thanks!"
"Come on let's go." She screams in delight. Right there I new she was going to be like a sister to me. she realized the same thing too.
***Remi bellow***