No answers

Standing there was something different, him my twin my "better half". My lesser being.  He looked the exact same. He looked like dad. He acted like he missed me. Maybe he did. Then again it could be the start of another mind game.

"Maddie. Where did you go do you know what you did to me?"
He had tears in his eyes the first time in a very long  time since I've seen tears in his eyes.

"New York. Nice weather. You should try it sometime." I made sure to sound cold. Indecent.

"Really. The weather is what you have to say!" He yelled as he came rushing down the stairs in anger.

However before he could reach me a hand pushed him back. Tattoos tuning up and down his hand and arm. Ryder.

"Don't. Come. Near. Her."
"Who the hell are you? That's my sister!"

This only made Ryder anger

I finally spoke up before Ryder beat his ass up,"Ryder. His name is Ryder, and he's a friend who came along with me along with three others."

Ryder nor Mason moved from there spots glaring at on another.

"Look. Mason we only came by to see you and to see the house. That's it. We're leaving now."

Mason suddenly turned his head in shock. " What? You not living here?"

"You really think I would live here. No. I bought a house in the area so I can finish higher school."

With that me and Ruder turn a walk towards the door

"Sis. Can you ever forgive me?"

With that I stop. Could I ever forgive him? Maybe. Could I forget? Never.

I don't answer. I don't have an answer. Instead I keep walking out the door of the house that left nothing for me. That gave nothing to me.
Not even 24 hours into the trip and I already wanted out.