4 Years Later

It's been 4 years and a lot had happened. First off I was now apart of Ryder's gang and have been starting to fight again. However good that may be a few bad things did happen. Tessa and Cassy ended up dying from internal bleeding due to a fight that broke out between our gang and another. They died happily though with smiles on there faces and a certain sparkle in there eyes. And right at the last second they declared there love for one another and passes away hand in hand.

The one thing that hit me the most though almost sent me spiraling downwards. 2 years ago I found out that Blue had a very aggressive cancer that was untreatable. The vet asked if I wanted to put her down but I said no. A week later though Blue slowly climbed up onto my bed and stared at me as she lied down, closed her eyes, and never woke up again. Even though she was happy and always wagging her tail up in till that very moment it still felt like falling on to spears of ice. Blue was my best friend and had there with me through everything, and for her to just be gone was unthinkable. I would never wake up again to her gray eyes staring at me from the floor or the way she could always tell my emotions. Or even the way before she slept she always had to make sure the apartment was safe. That was the hardest. I was able to pull through though.  She was with me every day. I had ended up making her coler into a ring; I even got her named tattooed on my hip. I never take the ring off because if I did I would be loosing my self.

As for Ryder nothing has happened. Well unless you count the times we played footies under the table. Other whys though nothing.

Hey guys sorry this one is so short. I am also sorry I haven't updated in a while. I will be updating soon don't worry.