Hands

We had just landed and my nerves were sky rocketing. Why did I come back here? Anything could go wrong. Everything could go wrong. But then again I wasn't that cheap, weak girl everyone thought I was. I had fully become myself. I was the fullest me. Not mention I had them this time. I mean were only here for senior year anyway. But still the pulsing in the back of my mind made me question. People in New York say go to California, it's were dreams come alive. But for me it had always haunted me. All eyes would be one me, watching to see if I screw up. The sluts saying She's so fat.  The jocks saying she's such a whore. Adults saying she's a failure. Even the sun in the blue sky's saying if she messes up I'll have the light shine brighter down on her.

Ryder suddenly clutches onto me hand instantly making me forget it all. Making me slip away into him. He lend in as we walked and pressed his mouth against me ear, which sent a shiver down my spine. He always had this affect on me. "Stop worrying. You'll be fine. I got you." He spoke in a whisper his voice soft yet husky all at once. I simply looked in his eyes and nodded.

As we walked with our bags in our hand I spotted two figures. Both tall. One female and one male. There outfits saying we have power, we are important. The women looks up. Green eyes meeting blue. She put her phone down tears in her eyes and mouth agap. "Baby?" She said in a loving soothing voice
"Hi. Mum."