Twin Shadows Part 2

The two warriors collided and a a shockwave rumbled the entire building. Windows were blown open and the ground cracked. They glared at each other and backed away. They didn't focus on the damage they did, they only focused on each other.

"Well well Marco, you've seen to have gotten stronger. I must admit I'm impressed." Dusk said to him but he didn't respond and only glared at her. "Now let's see how strong you truly are." and with that, Dusk charged at Marco and jabbed at him multiple times. He managed to avoid the flurry of attacks and countered by swinging downwards. Dusk easily avoided the attack and stood there. Marco was breathing heavily while Dusk said nothing.

"Hmm...not bad Marco, not bad at all. But not good enough!" Dusk yelled as she thrusted in the air. Marco didn't sense what was going on until the last second. He ducked and saw a black line fly over him. Dusk's rapier was glowing at the tip. She smirked underneath her mask.

"So you aren't as slow as I thought. Good, a fight's no fun if it's over fast." Dusk taunted. Marco growled and charged her. She dodged each of his attacks and then grabbed his wrist. She jabbed at him but he grabbed her wrist by dropping his sword and avoided her attack. They stood there for a while before Marco jumped back and pulled out his sword in time to block another thrust. He panted heavily while Dusk just chuckled.

"Dang it, all of that and I'm still on the defensive. What do I do?" Marco wondered. He shook his head. "No. I can't afford to be the safe kid right now. I have to go all out on her!" Marco said as he pulled out another sword. He glared at Dusk who didnt react.

"That's it Marco? Two swords? Come on safe kid,you gotta do better than that!" Dusk yelled as she charged. Marco swung downwards with both swords, creating a smoke screen. He swung through the smokescreen, making Dusk move backwards, but Marco wasn't done yet. He charged through the smokescreen and continued his assault. For the first time ever, Dusk was on the defensive. She had to dodge and block Marco's attacks. Finally she jumped backwards and put some distance between her and Marco.

"Not bad Diaz...not bad at all. But I think it's about time I end this." Dusk told him as she walked slowly towards him. He scooted back a little bit.

How is she not hurt? After all of that she's just walking like it was nothing! Dang it! How do I beat her? Marco thought to himself. He didn't noticed that Dusk had dissappeared and reappeared behind him. He turned at the last second and blocked her attack with the flat of his blade. He was sent sliding back wards and used his sword to stop himself. He growled and pulled out his claymore and swung downwards. Dusk didn't even attempt to move but rather was going for a block with her rapier. This resulted in another huge smokescreen.

"Did I get her?" Marco asked himself. His question would soon be answered however as the tip of a weapon emerged and almost hit his throat. He jumped back just in time to avoid it. When he looked again, Dusk no longer had a rapier. Instead, she had a huge lance in one hand and a shield on the other.

(AN: and yes before you ask, this is a reference to Gallantmon/Dukemon.)

"What? You thought you were the only one who could use Shadow Arms? If that's true, you're even more idiotic then I thought." Dusk told him. Marco couldn't believe his eyes.

How? How could she go from such a small weapon to something like that? That's crazy! Marco thought to himself. But he almost lost his had he not noticed her swing at him at the last second. He stepped back and eyed her. She took a step forward and then was suddenly in his face. He jumped back and avoided as swing. But when he looked at his clothes, there was a large rip across his hoodie where his stomach was at.