School

Off to school I walked, with my best friend by my side, Jack. We have done a lot together, and we have been through a crap ton of bad things too. It was the first day of high school, and we were scared. I was a year younger, but skipped grade 4 because I was too smart, and that's how I met Jack. I was the let's say "lonely" kid in that grade 5 class, no one would talk to me, and I wouldn't talk to anyone. Being the shy kid I was, I always say near the back of the class. But one day a boy named Jack walked up to me during lunch, as I was curled in a ball in the corner, because my friends in grade 4 pretty much disowned me... He sat next to me and started to talk.

"You know, it's ok to be smarter then the other kids... They are just meanies!" He said to me.

I lifted my head up and smiled.

"Your right, I may be smarter then them, but that doesn't mean they should be big meanies to me!" I said with confidence.

My confidence went down when I realized i spoke to some one... He smiled and hugged me.

"Wanna be my friend? I'm Jack!" He asked.

"Um sure... I'm (y/n)" I replied.

From then on, we have been the best of friends, and fought through middle school, side by side. Now to see high school, I wonder if we will still be friends by the end of high school. I was nervous, and I could tell Jack was too, we started to look for our classes, we had almost all the classes the same, but our electives... But I was fine with that. We walked among these halls, to find all the rooms we had classes in this semester. We found our classes, and then the bell rang, and we scurried to our first class. Out first class was science, with Mr. Langlois. We continued down to the back and sat down. The teacher called out for attendance, and then he explained what we would be doing this semester. By the time he finished explaining, the bell rang for us to go to second block. I had foods, and Jack had auto motives, so this is where we part ways...

"I will see you at lunch!" He yelled.

"Yea, see you then!" I yelled back.

As I was token by the crowd of people, I noticed something. The person who bullied me for being in a higher grade then I was suppose to be in, was right next to me.... I was shot with anxiety And tried to push people out of my way to get away. Freaking out, I felt someone grab the back of my shirt. I glanced over my shoulder, and it was the bully... His name was big fists, that's what we all called him, because he had bigger hands, and he always hurt people with them. His smirk made me feel like I was shot, or killed by someone stabbing me.

"Hello there smart ass" he snickered.

"PUT HER DOWN!" A voice echoed through the hall.

I was too mordified to continue to struggle, I glanced over to see who was the idiot that's trying to protect me, IT WAS JACK!?

"Jack!! No!! Just go to class!" I yelled.

"Awe does someone have feelings for him" big fists replied.

Big fists threw me across the floor, And started walking towards Jack. I laid there holding my arm, because I landed on my arm. Big fists was about to punch Jack in the face, so I got and ran over there, in tears. I jumped onto big fists, and pinned him down, with fire in my eyes, he started to whimper.

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me!" Big fists yelped...

I got off of him and he dashed to class, I then without saying anything, glanced at Jack and walked to class. Jack didn't know what happened, so he ran to class before the bell rang, and started to text me.

"What's wrong!"

"(Y/n) answer me!"

"Please!"

"I'm worried about you!"

"I'm not gonna stop texting you!"

"Just tell me that your ok.."

My phone kept going off so I put it on mute, and tried to move my arm that I landed on, but yelped in pain.

"(Y/n) are you ok?" The teacher asked.

I shook my head, and she ran over to me... The teachers name is Mrs. Harper, she looked at my arm.

"Yea, this may be broken...." She exclaimed.

She called the office and told them to call an ambulance. She walked me down to the office, and the auto motives class was near the office. Jack was looking out the class room door when I past by, then the ambulance came, and rushed into the school. The office ladies point towards me, and they came running towards me, right in front of the auto motives class, they picked me up, and put me on the bed. Strapping me in, I glanced over at Jack, and his face was full of fear. They started to drag me to the ambulance, and Jack bolted out of his class to me. His teacher was very confused, and walked out of the room.

"Jack McLaughlin! Get back in here!!" The teacher yelled.

Just before Jack could say anything, he walked slowly back to class, with his head down.... I was in the bed and I then past out, from how much it hurt. When I woke up, I had an air mask on, and a cast on left arm, plus a sling. This was scary... The doctor walked in.

"Oh your finally awake! Well, you are free to go, your folks are here to pick you up..." The doctor explained.

I nodded and got up, I walked to the front entrance, then was swarmed by my parents.

"(Y/n)! What happened!!" My mom yelled.

We started to walk toward the car. I explained everything to my parents, all truthfully. They both smiled.

"So do you have a crush on Jack now?" My mom asked.

"What?! No I don't!" I said

"Why so defensive?" My dad asked.

I really did have a crush on Jack, but I didn't want my parents to know... We got home and I ran straight to my room and laid down, my phone was going crazy.

"Are you ok"

"Please tell me your ok"

"Is it my fault"

"Please tell me!!!"

"Answer me!"

"(Y/n)!!!"

He kept messaging me and I didn't reply, I fell asleep.

End of chapter

Hey guys, another new fanfic! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! I know it's a bigger chapter, but I hope your gonna enjoy it anyways! So please vote if you liked it, please follow me, I make other fanfics, leave feed back and suggestion, it always helps! And ask questions! Thank you guys!
~Crystella~