His house

~~(y/n)POV~~
(Warning, kinky, graphic, sexual type chapter, read at own risk)

I woke up from being blacked out... I was tied to his bed... Why?

"Oh you are finally awake? That's good..." Jack said.

"Jack, what do you want with me right now?" I asked.

"I want to be inside of you" he said

"Huh?"

"I want you to suck my dick, and I want to have sex with you!" He pointed out...

"Why now?"

"Because it feels better when we are both dark and doing it... Don't worry you will see" he said.

"I am not turning dark..." I said.

"Oh, even if you don't, it will still blow your mind away!" He said...

I started to struggle... But couldn't escape...

"Don't bother trying to escape, you won't"

Jack walked up to me, in tied me, and got on top of me...he started to try to seduce me... He kissed my neck, nibbling on it a bit... I tried not to seem to be enjoying it at all... But that didn't work... He ripped off my shirt and took his off... He went down and started to lick my stomach, leaving a trail of kisses up to my bra, biting it and taking it off with his teeth... I covered my chest... But then he grabbed my arms and pinned them by my side...  He started to touch my Breasts, then continued to kiss up my neck, leaving hickeys, then kissed his way to my lips... And I couldn't do anything to stop him, I felt defense less... And all... He went down to my pants and took them off, along with my underwear...  He then crawled down and started touching, licking and sucking me.... I moaned loudly... Then covered my mouth... He smirked and continued to do it.... It felt amazing, I started to grip onto the bed, he took one finger and entered me, I couldn't stop moaning... Then he took two and went fast... I gripped onto the bed more, moaning... I went and grabbed him before he could go with three, I pinned him against the bed, and took his pants and boxers off... I grabbed his dick and went fast... He started to groan... I didn't know what got into me, I started to suck him, and he was groaning.... I was stopped by him pulling me up, and he pinned me against the bed... He went in hard and I moaned more... It went on for around a half hour... Then we fell asleep cuddling...

~~4 hours later~~

I woke up and Jack was awake looking at me... I was confused...

"(Y/n)... It's Jack again... Not anti... But I have bad news... Anti didn't use a condom..." Jack said...

"What?" I asked...

"You may want to check if you are pregnant..." He said...

He passed me a pregnancy tracker...

"You know you have to wait 2 days to really know right?" I said.

"You are immortal... It takes 1 hour to see..." Jack said shyly...

I walked to the bathroom, with my cloths and tried the pregnancy tracker... It said I was pregnant...

"Jack..."

"Yea??"

"I'm pregnant..."

End of chapter

Hey sorry, if you don't like sexual content... You didn't have to read it... So anyways, I hope you enjoyed it, if you did, vote... If you like this, try my other writing is you want, if you like that, follow me!!! Please leave comments/suggestions/ feedback, because t helps a lot, thank you so much for reading, and hope to see you in the next chapter, bye!!!
~Crystella~