No trouble

I was so happy when Jack kissed me, his lips against mine, felt so amazing! I have been wanting to kiss Jack for ever and now I can kiss him... That's kinda weird to say. I walked into the house, waving good bye to Jack. My parents were right at the door when I opened it.

"Where were you?" My dad said.

"You are usually home before 3! But it's 5!" My mom mentioned.

I felt fear rise up, I stood there and started to shake.

"Um... Well uhhh.." I mumbled.

"Is there something you need to talk about?" My mom asked.

I nodded and walked to the living room... I had to be truthful with my parents... They sat down on either side of me.

"Yeah... Me and Jack are kinda dating now..." I said shyly.

Both my parents faces when from mad to happy.

"Are you serious!!" My mom yelled with excitement...

I nodded.

"Thank goodness! We both could tell you both liked each other since the day we seen you two first hang out!" My dad said.

My heart dropped... How did they see that!

"You guys are probably not going to separate... You have gotten along so well, you both liked each other since fifth grade... And if you got sexually active with him now, I wouldn't even be mad..." My dad said.

I sat there with Major discomfort. Why would my parents say that... Then there was a knock at the door. My mom walked up and answered the door... It was Jack and his parents... They came in and sat across from us. This is awkward... (Jacks mom name is Melinda and his dad is James in this ok?)

"So you two are dating now... Huh?" James said to me.

I started to get nervous.

"Thank goodness it's you that our boy chose, honestly he could lose his virginity to you and I would be proud of him!" Melinda mentioned

Me and Jack sunk into our seats and both covered our faces. The four adults all said "awe" to is.

"Ok, you two go to (y/n) room, so we can talk to each other about other stuff ok?" My mom said.

Me and Jack looked at each other eye to eye, then bolted up to my room. We got in the room and slammed the door shut and locked it.

"I thought our parents would be a bit upset.." Jack said.

"Yea... Me too... Apparently my parents could see this coming since the day we met..." I said.

Jack blushed a bit.

"Uh, about that... I have had a crush on you since the day I first seen you... And that was in grade 3.... And honestly I am thankful that I got to be your friend.... " he mentioned.

My heart dropped... He has liked me for 7 years?! I have only liked him for 5....

"Um, well I have crushed on you since grade 5... And I wanted to kiss you... And I wanted you to be my hus....." I was cut off.

His lips against mine, he pulled away...

"it feels great to finally be able to kiss you, I would love to have you as a wife, and I hopefully will!" He mentioned.

Tears came into my eyes, all I could do was smile. I hugged him, and held him close. I kissed him on the cheek. He hugged back. I pulled off, and he had tears coming down his face.

"(Y/N), please never leave me... I want you to be mine and me to be yours.... I honestly don't know how I could live without you.... I-i love you..." Jack said

"I love you too Jack... Honestly I think our parents are right... I would be ok with losing my virginity to you.... Honestly, I think I would be too kinky to be trusted to do it..." I mentioned.

Jack sat there and smiled.

"I only am going to do it if you want to, I'm not going to force you, or guilt you into it, (y/n) I respect you too much to hurt you, so if you want to do it and I want to, then so be it, ok?" He mentioned.

"I respect you too Jack... I don't want to force you into anything either..." I said.

"Yea, sorry for forcing you to kiss me tho..." Jack mentioned.

Jack rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh, it's fine, I was going to thank you for doing it actually... It made me feel less anxious to do weirder things around you.." I said and smiled.

Jack laid on the ground with his hand behind his head, he looked at me and smiled. I wanted to tease him and do kinky things to him, but I controlled myself. I crawled next to him and cuddled up to him. He wrapped his arms around me, then kissed my forehead. I giggled.

"I am sorry for what's about to happen... But it's gonna help with your anxiety..." Jack mentioned.

My eyes grew bigger, he flipped over and pinned me to the ground.... He started to make out with me, which turned to a French kiss. I could taste all of his saliva as his tongue entered my mouth and left. My eyes closed, and I felt myself getting wet, which was awkward... I couldn't help myself, so I stuck my hands into his pants, and grabbed his cock, and went away at it. His eyes went wide then He moaned, and collapsed next to me. I pulled off and he grabbed my hand that I used to touch him with. He threaded his fingers with mine.

"W-whoa.... Your good at that... Now it's my turn." Jack said.

He got back on top of me, he reached down my pants. He stuck a finger up and went fast. My heart dropped, as I flustered up. I couldn't help but moan, two fingers. I yelped a bit, this is a completely new feeling, I was considered an ultra virgin, but I guess I lost that title. He kept going for a bit then stopped. He pulled his hand out and he got up and washed his hands in my bathroom. Then came back into the room. I sat there curled up in a ball, and didn't know what happened. It felt so nice but it was so weird. He sat next to me and patted my back...

"I only did it because you did it to me...." He mentioned.

"How are you so good at that?" I mumbled...

"I don't know... How are you so good at it?" He asked.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help myself.... I felt the urge to do it, like my body is telling me to get all over you..." I said shyly...

"Weird.. That's what my body is telling me to do too... I feel like I should be all over you right now... But I just can't do it without your permission...." Jack mentioned.

I smirked.

"I will give you permission if you give me permission.." I said calmly.

I got up, and sat next to Jack. Smirking, he smirked back. I grabbed his hands and pinned him to the ground.

"So, do I have permission?" I said in a kinky tone.

He has never seen this side of me...

" I do give you permission... But do you give me permission?" He asked.

I smirked.

" I do"

End of chapter.

Well looks like things are getting spicy in here XD I'm sorry I had too! So anyways thank you guys for reading! If you liked it, vote! If you like this you might like my other content, go check it out! If you like my content then follow me! Leave feedback/suggestions because it helps! And ask questions if you want to! Thank you for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed! Thank you!
~Crystella~