Pregnant

~Y/N POV~

I was panicking, Jack as well, we both not knowing what to do, our parents being evil people, and forcing this upon us. We didn't know what to do, we both weren't prepared to be parents, and I don't believe in abortion. We were both screwed either way.

"I'm so sorry Y/N..." Jack kept saying.

"It's not your fault... anti was the one who got me pregnant."

"Yea but it's my fault for not controlling him better..." Jack mumbled.

"Still, that's something you got to learn to manage.."

We both stood there silently, not knowing what to do...

"Uh oh... I feel Anti coming on.." Jack shuttered..

"Fight back!!!"

"Too late baby doll!" Anti yelled.

"Oh no.."

"Now, it's time to see my dark sided girl!" He mentioned.

"You won't see her!"

"Hmm, I will find a way..." Anti mumbled.

I stood there, then started backing towards the door... Anti noticed and then he was behind me in two seconds...

"Where do you think You're going?" He asked.

"None of your business!"

"You are not leaving until I see the darkness behind the beautiful girl in front of me..." He mentioned.

I blushed and felt uncomfortable..

"You already got me pregnant, what else do you want from me? I am in control of my dark side, so stay out of it!"

"oh so you are pregnant? Haha, that's fun! And soon it will get hard to control your dark side... I will be there, you kinks, your lust, your passion, soon will come over you, especially since you are pregnant, by a dark sided man!" Anti explained.

He grabbed a hold of my shoulder.

"Face it! I can feel you struggling, it will begin to hurt if you keep fighting, Jack here learned that the hard way!" Anti exclaimed.

"I-I won't let you win!"

"I already have!" He mentioned.

I looked down at my hands, they were going grey... I looked in the mirror and I was changing into her... eyes turning purple and black, and skin grey... I was freaking out.

"You can't fight it back now, my dear." He whispered.

I started to breathe heavier... I was scared, and he was winning today... He got closer to me, and that's when I realized, he put this on me... my mind started to switch...

"I can---can't fight it-- yes I can--- no--yea!"

"Stop fighting, it will be better for your coming child to stop stressing about this!" Anti mentioned...

Then it hit me... he purposely did what he did last night to get to me, and stress would harm the child... he purposely did this!!

"You did this purposely!"

"Oh you got me, haha!" Anti laughed.

I couldn't fight it off... my mind switched and she came... I was her, and I couldn't stop what they would do... what was I gonna do?