Second day

I woke up, and my dad walked into the the room.

"Do you want to stay home today?" He asked.

I shook my head and got out of bed. I got ready for school, like usual, no make up. I wear leggings, sweat pants, or jeans, whatever I feel like wearing. I'm a tomboy and I hate dresses. So I decided to wear sweat pants and a t-shirt, with a big baggy sweater. I started to walk to school, this time by myself, let's hope I make it past second block today... I made it to the school, and walked in. Jack was no where to be seen, so I continued to walk into the school. I was swarmed by a bunch of people...

"How did you take big fists down??" A girl asked.

"How did you break your arm?" Some one asked.

"How was the ambulance ride??" Another person asked.

"Can I sign your cast??" Another person asked.

"Are you Gonna date Jack? He seems to really care about you!" Someone mentioned.

My face went red and I ran away, I started to cry. I ran right into some one, and it was big fists, he shrieked.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!" He yelled.

Everyone laughed him and he glared at me... That's not good, I stomped my foot down and he jumped back and ran. I giggled, and continued to walk forward. I decided to turn around and I ran into another person. I looked at them and it was Jack.... I blushed, as I backed up, and he hugged me. I sat there and embraced the hug. I looked up and he had green hair?!

"Your hair jack! It's green???" I said confused.

"Yup! Do you like it?" He asked.

"Love it!" I said.

He smiled, and hugged me more.

"So anyways, are you ok, you didn't talk to me after what happened yesterday.... And your arm! It's broken?!...." He said.

I started to fluster up and smiled.

"Yea um, about that... I was a bit frustrated that you got involved..." I replied.

He nodded and hugged me once again, this time he wasn't letting go.

"Jack? Why are you not letting go?" I asked him.

I only heard him mumbling stuff under his breath, as he grip became stronger.

"I can't let you get hurt, that's not ok, he ant hurt you, he broke your arm, I am so mad at him, he is gonna pay, and I hope you will l....." He mumbled to himself and stopped because he knew I was listening to him.

He smiled and let go. The bell rang and we went to our first class.

"Mrs.(l/n) what happened to your arm??" Mr. Langlois asked.

"Oh I fell..." I replied.

He looked at me suspiciously and nodded, he started to teach the lesson, and gave us a work sheet, we are on chemistry. I finished the work sheet quickly. Jack finished quickly too, and the bell rang. We had to go our separate ways. I waved to him, but he followed me...

"You have to go to auto motives..." I mentioned.

"I'm making sure your safe.." He said.

I nodded and waved good bye as he started to walk to his class. Big fists walked up to jack, and smirked.

"Awe, your girlfriend isn't here to save you... That's tragic!" Big fists said.

I ran out of the foods room, the teacher trying to catch me. She chased after me.