Friday

~~(y/n)POV~~

We started to walk to school, holding hands. I was so happy to have him as my boyfriend... But I had this weird feeling about him... I know we both are immortal... But I started to sense, some sort of... Evil? I was confused, Jack couldn't have been evil... I have know him too long... His parents are too nice to raise a child that is evil... Right?

"Hey (y/n)..." Jack asked.

"Yea?" I replied.

"Can we go to my house after school today???" He asked.

"Sure?" I replied.

We continued to walk, then Jack stopped... Which made me stop too... He was grabbing his face with his one hand, as if he had a head ache...

"Jack.. Are y-you okay??" I asked..

"Just fine, why do you ask?" He questioned...

I noticed that his voice got slightly deeper... It started to scare me...

"Uhh, no reason.." I replied...

He nodded and we continued to walk... His sclera in his left eye, it was green?!

"Jack you aren't ok, you damn sclera is green!!" I yelled.

"Or is it that, I'm not Jack right around now..." He said...

His voice was deep now... It was scary...

"Y-your voice... It's d-" I was cut off...

"Deeper?"  Jack finished my sentence.

I tried to let go of his hand, but he wouldn't let me...

"Who needs to go to school, let's go to my house" he said...

I started to feel this dark feeling inside myself... No! I am not turning dark!! I am not gonna become like him... I struggled to free my hand from his grip, but couldn't.... He ended up picking me up...  And walking to his house...

"Put me down you freak!!" I spat.

"Awe does someone need a kiss?" He asked.

I was confused... I told him to put me down... But he didn't.... He kissed me, and I blacked out...

End of chapter

Hey guys, sorry I am leaving it at a cliff hanger, but hope you enjoyed!! Please vote if you like it, if you like this book, check out my other books!!! And if you like my other books, follow me! Leave suggestions/feedback/questions, it helps a lot!! Thank you guys for reading this chapter! I hope you are enjoying the book so far!
~Crystella~