Hello there, handsome...

(Sexual warning, don't read this chapter if you are underage or get grossed out by sexual activity, you have been warned)

Word count=1900

Jack grabbed my hand, then flipped over top of me.... I sat there as he pinned my other hand to the ground.  He smirked at me and I gave him a shy smile. I felt anxiety fill my body. Jack could see it. He kissed me on the lips, and pulled away.

"(Y/N), it's gonna be ok... You can trust me..." He whispered.

His voice just soothes me, I started to smile bigger. He obviously knew his voice and his affection would calm me down. Then there was a knock at the door. Jack rolled off of me.

"Jack! You and (y/n) aren't allowed to leave that room until you have taken my daughters virginity...." My dad yelled...

"Sorry, honey... But I think it the best for the both of you...." Melinda yelled.

My heart started to race. They slide a condom under the door. They tied a rope to door handle outside, and connected it to the railing.... We are actually stuck in my room.... I started to feel anxiety... My parents and his are probably drunk....

"We will know when it's done!" James yelled...

Jacks smiled turn to a frown... I was trying to open the door but it wouldn't budge... I unlocked the door too and it wouldn't budge... So I locked the door again and looked at the ground. I sat in the ground, seeming like I was going to cry. Jack sat next to me and comforted me....

"Do you want to do it? Because we can find a way out of here...."  Jack shyly said.

I looked at him and unzipped his pants. He flustered up, I got on top of him. I started to make out with him on the floor. He pushed my face away.

"Do you really want to go through with this?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded. He then picked me up and put me on my bed. He slid off my pants and shirt, to leave me in my bra and underwear. I sat up and took his pants off and his shirt too. We both flustered up. He was his boxers and I was in my bra/underwear.

"You have such a beautiful body.... I would expect that from a beautiful girl like you...." Jack said.

"Well look at you, your body is built and amazing. But you are the only guy I could find handsome, inside out...." I mentioned.

"You like I'm amazing inside out? Awe... That's really nice of you, you are gorgeous inside out... And I mean that, all the other girls a all mean and sassy... But you are just perfect." Jack said.

I started to smile with a few tears of joy.

"I knew you were perfect for me, the first day a seen you, (y/n)... Now I get to for fill our destiny, I get to say I love you, and not hide it..." Jack shyly said.

"Awe... I get to say I love you without being teased by you, like I thought would happen...I...." I was cut off.

His lips were against mine, as he laid me back down. He got on top of me, and continued to make out with me. I wrapped my legs around his wait. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled away and I laid back the bed. Jack got up and grabbed the condom, he glanced at me, I nodded. He walked to the washroom and put it on his erect penis. He came back out with his boxers still on. He laid next to me....

"Are you sure you want to do this? I don't want to take your virginity away if you don't want me too.." He asked.

I said nothing again and slide off his boxers. He flustered up, he took off my bra, and slide my underwear to my ankles. I kicked off my underwear to the floor. He laid there and seem worried.