Chapter Two

Broken Hearted.- Two.

“Get off of me, Kenan!” I shouted as he forced me down onto the double bed in his room.

“Shut your mouth you sket! You think you can cheat on me and there won’t be any consequences. You must be silly.” Kenan shouted in my face.

“I didn’t cheat on you! Why would-” I was interrupted with a slap. “What!”

“Shut it and SUCK IT!” He shouted pointing down.

I shook my head. “What do you take me for?” I kissed my teeth and stood up. He pulled me down and punched my head. I stared at him in shock.

“Next time I tell you to suck my piece, you’ll do it. Do you understand?” I screwed him and attempted to get back up. “I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND?” He pulled my hair.

I nodded and tried to run off once more.  Bad move. He pulled me back on to the floor and started ripping my clothes off.

“Please don’t do this.” I started kicking.  He grabbed my legs. “Come on Kenan. You know I love you. I really, really love you.  Please, baby, please. A-and I’m on my reds.”  I lied “Now that’s just-”

By the time I was finished, I was just in my underwear.

“Just shut up! Okay, shut up! A little blood aint going to hurt anyone. Plus my hoe aint here. So you’re just going to have to do.” Kenan said with a smirk on his face.

“How could you say that? We’ve been together for a good 2 years! You’ve been cheating on me?” I said my throat choking up. Still kicking. I watched as he pulled a ‘dom on.

“Nah you don’t say. Did you really think I was being faithful? Your peng and everything. Nah, your beautiful, but are you an idiot? Yeah like you said, we’ve been together for 2 years and you only gave me your v what 6 months ago. What do you think I was doing those past 18 months? Not being faithful that’s a fact.”  I screamed as he forced himself into me.

“P-Piss off you fat shit! Argh! STOP, PLEASE!” I screamed into his ear and he slapped me.

“Don’t be screaming unless your going to be screaming my name, you sket!”  He carried on until I felt his body tense up. He pulled out and kissed me on my cheek. I slapped him and he laughed before throwing the Dom into the bin. I pulled my knees up under my chin and looked down to see the sheet had drops of blood on it.

“Clean that up babe!” He walked off and I stood up. I got myself cleaned up and re dressed.

I ripped the sheet off; I rushed down the stairs and pushed it into his hands before twisting his piece.

“You’re a prick! And if you really think I lost my virginity to you, then I beg you think again. Cos’ I didn’t.”  I smirked before slamming my hand down in to his d*ck.

I winked at his friends before rushing out.

I was walking down the street pulling my creps on.  I must have looked mad. Black eyes and all sorts.

I felt myself fall to the ground. I was in the air for about 3 seconds. I banged my head and slowly stood up. 

“Oh shit, sorry babes are you okay?” I heard a voice ask.

“Fine just fine.” I pushed past him and ran off.

*

I slammed the door to my ‘mansion’.

“Kaila is that you?” I heard my mother shout.

I ignored her before running upstairs into my room. I opened the door to my mini en suite and had a quick shower.

I stepped out and looked at myself in my mirror.  My long brunette hair was dripping wet with water.

My eyes were red with the piercing green iris still shining. All for my dad. I loved my dad. He was my everything.  I admired my complexion.

I was a nice tanned colour. With my mum a beautiful model who made millions in just 2 months. With her owning a small business on the side. But my father on the other hand, made minimum wage. Bringing in just under £400,000 a year. My dad was an amazingly handsome mixed raced, blackanese man with the dual nationality of a Japanese/Bajan who had about 2 different jobs and was also on the waiting list as a solider that would be sent to join the war any time soon.

Whatever he had he gave it to me and my older brother Khalid we were his pride and joy.

I rubbed the tattoo on my wrist that my brother and father had identical ones on either their neck or forearms.

I rubbed my face and fingered the black eye that was getting darker.

I pulled out my make up bag from my cabinet and started working on it.  With my 5’3 frame.

 After I was done I walked out of the room to see Khalid sitting on my bed playing my x-box.

“What the- What are you doing here?” I asked while getting ready.

“Playing, can’t you see that?” Khalid shouted.

“Get out; I’m trying to get ready.”

“Nah, Jayden’s in my room sleeping.” Khalid said.

“Jayden as in JAYDEN?! That fine piece off-” I shouted.

“Err allow it! And can you stop being so rude to mum? She’s downstairs crying.” Khalid said. I kissed my teeth.

“That SKANK!” I shouted.

“Allow it, that’s our mum! Just go say sorry.” Khalid said. I got dressed in the en suite before making my way down.

I tied my hair up in a messy bun and walked into the living room to see my mum and dad arguing.

“Ma! Pops! STOP!” I said while walking in and pushing in between them.

“Get out of here.”  My mum shouted.

“Don’t shout at me, I aint a little girl. Daddy, stop!” I said while pushing his arms down, which was really hard since he was so big.

“Kai, get out of here. I don’t want to hurt you.” He shouted.

“Mum whats going on with you?”  I said while pushing her back.

“Don’t move me like that!” She carried on shouting.

“Don’t shout at my baby girl, before I give you a reason to shout, you jezebel!” Jordan my father shouted.

“DAD, ALLOW IT!” Khalid said as he ran into the room.

“Nah, why should I allow it?”

“Come on dad,” I said while hugging him he kissed my forehead.

“No, this aint the first time!”

“What did she do?” Khalid asked.

**