C Nine

Kaila P.O.V

I woke up with a banging headache. Hangover.

Khalid's party was something else. All I remember was somebody putting me to bed. I stood up and stretched. College today. I ran into my en suite. Had a quick shower, brushed my teeth and creamed my skin. 'What to wear?' I thought to myself as I stepped out of the en suite and walked towards my closet.

I pulled out my white and black tucked chiffon top and my baby blue skinny jeans as well as the black zip up wedges. I placed my black and white vans. I would need the wedges for media. 

I straightened my fringe and curled the rest out. I rubbed my tattoo.

'Live long, Make peace' my dad’s favourite quote, we got it tattooed for his birthday. 

I packed my bag and slipped into the kitchen to see Carlos. Our 'cook'. My dad hated him. Didn't understand why though.

I grabbed a plateful of pancakes before heading to the medicine cabinet to find some painkillers for my headache and the medicine the hospital gave me. 

"Where’s mamae?" I asked.

"Front room" I thanked him and stepped into the front room.

"So you’re awake?" State the obvious. 

"Hmmm" I replied.

"Would you like john to drive you?" She asked as she placed her teacup down.

"No, but I really want is to drive into school. Can I?" I begged while smiling, my eyes sparkling. 

She laughed. "Just for that, you can take bus." 

My face dropped. I was afraid of private transport. Always have been.

"No, you know I'm scared of them. Call john" I said while taking a seat.

#

"Thank you Johnny. I'll call you later." I smiled before slamming the car door shut and rushing into school.

Once I reached the media class, I sat down and played tap tap revenge on my iPod touch. I was in my zone when I heard my name being called.

"Kayla" I ignored it because I knew that my name wasn't pronounced like that.

"Kayla, Kayla! Oi Kayla!" I felt a slap and turned around to see Kelly. The town hoe. 

"Can I help you?" I asked pausing my game.

"Could you not here me calling you?" Kelly asked while putting her hand on her hip and her other in my face.

I slapped her hand away. 

"Come correct. #1 don't put your dirty hand in my face. #2 you were calling someone but it wasn't me." I stated.

" I WAS calling you! Didn't you hear me say Kayla?" 

"My names Kaila! Not Kayla. Pronounced Ki-lah. Not Kay- lah. So therefore you weren't calling me. Now how can I help you?" I asked.

"Cha so damn rude. Think she's so nice cos her parents are rich" she said as she walked away. I shrugged and went back to my game.

The door opened and in walked Mr Pierdes and the guy from last night.

All the girls started fixing themselves. I laughed and they all turned to me.

"Is there something on my face? NO!" I shouted.

"Kai, stop shouting and fix your attitude. Do you want to get kicked off this course?"