Chapter 11

Broken Hearted 11 

"Kai, Kai you've got a phone call" I heard. I sat up straight on the sofa. 

"Who is it?" I questioned.

"Well they wouldn't say" Maria said as she handed me the phone. Maria was someone that had lived with us for as long as I can remember. She watched over the house when we went on holiday, that was only if she decided not to go with us that was.

"Ok, thanks I guess. I'll take the call in the porch." I stood up and brushed down my top before stepping out.

"Hello?" 

"KK that you?" I knew who it was straight away.

"Kenan where you been?". I shouted down the phone.

"Kai, ssssh! Are you on your own?" He whispered.

"Yeah, I am. Where are you K?" I asked once more.

"Don't scream, I'm in prison." I went silent. "Kai, you still there?" 

"Yeah, I'm here. Why what did you do? How have you got a phone? How long have you been locked up for? How why? Answer me Kenan" I dashed the questions at him.

"What is this 21 Questions?" I heard rustles before his voice was heard once more. "Murder, and don't even bother asking me who! I've got people looking out for me that's how I've got this phone, and just over a month."

"Kenan, why? I thought you changed these gang banger ways."

"I haven't got time for a lecture just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you and I will ALWAYS love you. And I can't tell you how sorry I am, about our babies." That was the first time he had thought about it in that way." Aren't you going to say it back?"

"Say what exactly?" I questioned.

"I love you" I went silent

"But why should I? You hurt me Kenan! I may never be able to have kids again." I could feel the tears welling up.

"Well that's not my problem, I didn't tell you to get pregnant." Kenan said slowly.

"Kenan, please don't make me cry! I told you to use protection and each time you forced yourself onto me. You beat OUR kids out of me numerous times and if you didn't do that, you forced me into a clinic.I showed you love and I never got it shown back and you really expect me to confess my love to you? I already know that that's your definition of love and do you know what? Kenan that is not love. I'm sorry." I breathed out a breath I didn't realise I was holding in.

"You know what fuck you, I didn't expect you to understand anyway. You got anything you want to say?" He asked.

"Of course I do. Drop the soap, see how I felt." I hung up and walked up to Maria with the phone.

"The last number that called, ignore all calls from that please Maria." I handed her the phone and walked off crying.

I sat down on the seat infront of my mirror and inspected my face.

Mascara had dripped all down my face. I cleaned myself up and grabbed the gift bag on the side of my bed before getting up to leave.

I knocked on the door slightly holding the gift bag tightly behind my bag. 

I heard screams and shouts before the door open to see Josiah standing there in baggy track suit bottoms. I gasped as I got a glance of the 'V' and his toned stomach. 

"What are you doing here Kai?" He asked. 

"Well I thought we could get a head start with out Art project, and I've got some stuff to show you, now come on." I placed my hand on his stomach and pushed back slightly.  

I entered and pulled of my wedges. I followed closely behind him. 

"Well what do have to show me then Kai?" Josiah said while grabbing his top and pulling it over his head. 

"Well I would feel much happier showing you? Can I do that?" I said with a smile on my face. 

"Of course babes" Josiah said while licking his lips and winning. I scrunched up my face, he had been acting differently towards me ever since I walked into the house.  

"Ok, well get your camera and studio ready okay?" I quickyly kissed his cheek before rushing out of the room with my things in hand. 

*Josiah's P.O.V 

I rubbed my cheek before looking at my hand. Kaila was something else she was just amazing. I had known her for just under 2months and I already felt like she would  be the one to change his playerish ways. If only she wasn't my bestfriends baby sister, if only she didn't have so much money. That was an ego thing for me. I couldn't be with a girl that had more money than me, made me feel helpless. Was as simple as that. 

I set up, the studio with a blue cloth covering the stand. 

There was a cough from behind and I turned around slightly. I stopped as my breath caught up in my throat. I felt heat run all over my body especially my lower half. 

I turned around and fixed myself up before taking a deep breath, I turned back around slightly.  

"Do you like what you see?" Kaila asked as she turned around slowly on the balls of her feet. 

"Yes, yes I do! A little bit to much. You look amazing Ka..Kaila" I felt myself stuttering as she neared. 

"Why thank you! I made this all by myself last night." She walked up to the blue seat in the middle of the blue cloth. 

She bent one leg and stretched the over out, she done the same with her arms. 

I stood there in awe, this girl was amazing. This outfit was avatar themed. She had on a headless blue bodysuit, which hugged her figure nicely . The sides had been cut up in a way so you could see her toned stomach which had been painted the same shade as the body suit and her face. The sides of her stomach had a darker shade of blue painted on as stripes. To finish of the look she had a dark shade of blue waist beads and bracelets. On her feet she sported the newest Adidas blue high tops. 

"So you finished drooling yet? If so maybe you can start with the pictures." I quickly snapped out of my trance and started with the pictures. 

I lay on my bed breathing deeply as Kaila's lay down beside me with her head and hand on my chest. 

"Thank God that's over because that was tiring." Kaila murmured as she played around with my fingers. 

"I know right, who knew taking pictures could be so tiring." I said slowly. 

I felt her move around slowly before she sat up straight she grabbed my camera and turned it on. 

"Wait there's one more picture I want to be able capture." She positioned  the camera before nuzzling her head into my neck and taking the picture. 

"Is that it?" I questioned with my eyebrow lifted slightly up. 

She shook her hand before planting blue kisses due to the blue lipstick she had on, all over my face. She smiled at me before  climbing on top of me both knees spread open and placed on either side of my body. She took a quick snap.  

"you happy now? You've got all of that sticky blue lip-" I smiled on her lips as she kissed me slowly. I enjoyed every moment i could before another flash went off. 

I sighed before grabbing her by her arms and switching positions so she was now underneath me.  

"Now are you done taking pictures?" I pecked her on her lips before climbing off of her and grabbing my laptop. 

My eyes caught glimpse of something on my desk. I dropped the laptop on the bed, before turning to look at it again. It was the picture of me and Jeremih. The picture that had broken. The picture that i had been looking for, for the past week. 

The last time I saw this picture was when i was with Kaila... 

I felt anger over take me, it was the principle. 

"Oh, you finally see it. I hope you like it, got the picture laminated and framed. Is that okay?" I looked at her with confusion clear on my face. 

"Get your things, I'm taking you home." Without I walked out.