Beautiful Blue Eyes|Kirino Ranmaru X (Fem)Reader

End of practice (see the last part)

Emiko: Hey Kirino. You've been improving a lot recently.*smile*

Kirino: Thanks Emiko-senpai.

Emiko: Come with me in my place, you are requested.

Kirino: Oh! I'm the first requested, great! Who request me by the way?

Emiko: You will know it later.We borrow Tenma and Shindou with us, I don't want to have an awkward situation. They already know.

Kirino: Ok.

Tenma and Shindou: We here. Let's go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shindou: *poked Kirino's shoulder* Don't make him do something strange, ok senpai?
*smirk*

Kirino:*blush* W-what!?

Tenma: I'm sure senpai is not like that, so don't worry *smile*

Emiko: Yeah Tenma's right. So you were requested by *check her notification* ANIME2714 . Thanks you so much for the request. *smile*

Tenma: Kirino-senpai, you have to do the disclaimers.

Kirino: Yeah thanks. So senpai do not own the character, only their spot on the story.

Shindou and Tenma: Enjoy the story *smiles*

------------------------------------------------------

No one POV

You're (L/N) (F/N). A second years student at Raimon Jr high. You were the adoptive nee-san of Tenma since 5 years now, you two got along so well that you acted like real siblings. And Aki-nee treated you like her daughter. (No jealous Tenma)

Your parents were killed during a trip for their job in America. You rested at Sun Garden for a few months, until the parents of Tenma (who knows your parents really well) adopted you and you went with your new little brother living with Aki-nee at Inazuma Town.

In Raimon jr high, you were best friends with Kirino, Shindou and Aoi (since she is childhood friends with Tenma) Little did you know, that you have a big crush on the pink haired defencer of Raimon.

And that's how goes your life. For now. ;)
*************************
Emiko: I really wanted to say that last sentence. Hehe~

Tenma, Kirino and Shindou: *sweatdropped*

*************************

Your POV (yay finally)

I wake up, pick a bath, dress myself and went downstair to the chicken, and see Aki-nee preparing breakfast.

"Hi Aki-nee!" I said cheerfully with a smile plastered on my face.

"Ohayou (F/N), breakfast is ready, but before, can you wake up Tenma? He's oversleeping again." She said while she sweatdropped

"Yeah yeah" I said and I sweatdropped too. This little cutie who's my little bro always oversleep doesn't he?

So I went upstair and knock on the door once, I knock twice and after that...I opened the door and see him peacefully sleeping but not for too long. I went near his ear.

"TENMA MATSUKAZE!!!! WAKE UP OR YOU WILL NEVER PLAY SOCCER IN YOUR LIFE AGAIN!!" I yelled. I quickly removed myself because I don't our head to get hurt because of his reaction. -.-