Ichihoshi Mitsuru X Reader

(I own the edit pic of Ichihoshi)

Emiko: Heya minna! I wanted to write this oneshots for our favorite russian spy birthday but like you can all see it. I'm very late, I'm sorry Ichihoshi-san.

Ichihoshi : Hmm no need to be sorry. So *cough*. Emiko-kun doesn't owns the characters, she only owns the plot of the story.

Emiko: Thank you, have a good reading~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one POV

You were currently lying on your bed, arms behind your head while facing the ceiling. You couldn't help but to be worried about Ichihoshi. You were also part of Orion and you were sent alongside Ichihoshi just to make sure that he was doing his mission correctly.

'I wished that Orion didn't blackmailed the both of us' You though and sighed. You were the childhood friend of the Ichihoshi brothers. And they were like a family to you and you even used to be really close to their father.

Sadly, that stupid incident happened, you were inside of that car because you wanted to go out for seeing Mitsuru play with Hikaru and their dad.

Luckily Mitsuru managed to protect and you never had life threatening injuries. I were and still are mesmerized by how strong and courageous he was for getting Hikaru and yourself out of the car. But then you blacked out so you didn't knew nor see Hikaru woken up during the car incident.

"....-/n)... (f/n)... (F/N)!" You heard the familiar that you always loved calling out to you while knocking on your door room. You got lucky ang get a dorm room for only one person.

You stood up then opened the door and quickly let Ichihoshi in. He then layed on your bed with the same position that you had previously. You sat on the bed, Ichihoshi groaned before grabbing your waist and pulled you against his chest and nuzzling his head in your hair.

"I'm tired (F/N)." Ichihoshi complained while stroking your side. You both sighed at the same time before looking at each other and then laughed softly.

"Well let's stay in my room cuddling each other and take a break on our mission" You said and pecked his cheek. He nodded before getting on top of you smirking.

"Before cuddling, let's kiss (F/N)-chan~" Ichihoshi said with his vicious smile. You blushed and wrapped your arms around his neck. Ichihoshi leaned down and kiss you fully on the lips with passion.

Every emotion that he wouldn't show to the other were in it. Sadness, worriness, passion, sweetness and love. He wouldn't dare to put his inner anger in it because Ichihoshi knew that you could feel it. You know each other since forever after all.

You then felt Ichihoshi lick your bottom lips and you immediatly opened your mouth. You two kissed for a few minutes before Ichihoshi pulled away. He then put his head in the crook of your neck. His arms suddenly gripping your shoulders.

"Is something wrong Mitsuru?" You whispered. He nodded. "Yes, I can't forget about what happened earlier." He growled then he flipped the both of you around so you were now lying on him with your head on his chest.

You could hear his rapid heartbeat. You knew that he was overprotective, well who could blame him, he had a hard life after all and he wouldn't want to lose the only person who is standing by his side.

Flashback

Earlier this day~

You were going back with two bags of chores with the foods for everyone on the team. You suddenly heard some whistles. At the beginning, you ignored it, but when you started to heard them coming closer and stronger, you fastened your step until you were pulled into an alley.