Tsurugi Kyousuke X Hospitalized! Reader

After finishing their meals~

Emiko: That was delicious Yuuichi. *smiles*

Yuuichi: Thank you Emiko. *smiles back* Oh.... Did you received any requests yet?

Emiko: Yes, someone's requested your brother. It was Doremika-chan who requested him.

Yuuichi: Nice, do you want me to call him?

Emiko: No, you have the dishes to do and I have his phone number so don't worry.

Yuuichi: Okay~

Emiko calls Kyousuke Bip... Bip... Bip

Kyousuke: Emiko-senpai? What do you want?

Emiko: Come to my house, you have been requested. Sorry to interrupt your homework.

Kyousuke: It's okay, I'll come as soon as possible.

Emiko: Ha, see you later *hungs up* Until Kyousuke comes at my place, enjoy this oneshots please. I don't own the character, level-5 own them. I have only created the plot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV

You were hospitalized. Why? Because you saved a certain navy blue haired kid with amber eyes from falling off a tree. You were faster than the other older boy, so you catch him and now you couldn't walk anymore. Since then, they always visited you. But the youngest one more, and now, you were waiting for the two brothers to visit you.

Your POV's

I heard a knock on the door and I just said a simple 'come in'. The door opened to reveal the two brother.

"Oi guys" I said to them, they just sit on the chairs next to my bed. And I sit up.

"Hey (F/n)" Yuuichi said with his usual smiles, Tsurugi waved slightly at me like always.

"How's your training?" I asked them with a smile plastered on my face. Tsurugi look away for some reason. Yuuichi quickly took a glance at his brother then look at me again. I won't ask anything... this isn't my business.

"It is going pretty well, the revolution is on his way for freeing soccer" Yuuichi said. My smiles widen. 'I am so happy... Sakka is gonna be free like hte old time.'  "We are gonna free the sports that we loved since little" Tsurugi said with a little smile and look at my direction.

"I hope that soon, I'll be able to play with you guys". When I said that, Tsurugi frowned. "We hope that too, right Kyousuke?" Yuuichi asked placing a hand on his brother shoulder. Tsurugi only nodded. We continue to talk about everything and nothing for an hour I think. Then suddenly, Yuuichi stood up.

"(F/n), I need to talk with Kyousuke in private." He said, Tsurugi look up at him confused and Yuuichi only looked seriously at his younger brother seriously.

"I don't mind" I simply spoke, Tsurugi shrug and stood up then the both of them leave the room.

'I wonder what's wrong with Yuuichi-san...' I though to myself before lying on the bed again.

On the hospital garden

No one POV's

The two brothers were silent since they leaved your room. Which was unusual between them.