Tsurugi Yuuichi X Reader

At practice

Emiko: *sigh* Soooo boring..... *put her hands under her chin*

Aoi: Emiko-san are you okay? *look at her in worry*

Emiko: Nope because I'm on crutches. I can't play sakka, and Yuuichi take care of the house. I don't ask him to do it. And I'm too frustrated to even think of an idea for writing stories... *sigh in frustation*

Midori: *pat her shoulder* I hope you'll be on your two feet soon you can beat those guys *smirks*

Emiko: *mutters* Thanks

Akane: Shin-sama is the best.

The girls sweatdrops

???: Emiko let's go

Emiko: *turn her head* Hai Yuuichi!

At Emiko's house

Yuuichi: I take care of everything, you can take a nap, ok?

Emiko: Okay *sighs and goes to the couch then lay on it* *Beep beep* Oh..! *look at her phone*

Yuuichi: Emiko?

Emiko: J-just l-look *show him the request*

Yuuichi: oh... Ok *got an idea* While you write the one-shots about me requested by ANIME2714 . I can cook something, sound great right?

Emiko: Yes.

Yuuichi: Do not write something weird please.

Emiko: Yes. *smile a little*

Yuuichi: See ya'. Have fun writing *wink**goes to the kitchen*

Emiko: Anyway... hope you enjoy it guys.

Yuuichi: The disclaimers *sweatdropped*

Emiko: Y-yeah. I do not own the characters or anything, level five own them. I only created the plot and the story. I don't need to say for you readers... you belong to you..... of course.. oh my *facepalmed*

Yuuichi: ok..... *sweatdropped*

Now here I come request (finally due to problem with Emiko xd)

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

Third POV's

You were with Tenma and Shinsuke and just entered the soccer club building. When you arrived, no one was there.

"Oh no he isn't here." Tenma said. Then the door suddenly open. Both of you look at who entered the building and it was none other than Tsurugi Kyousuke.

"Oh so you two finally came." Tsurugi said with his usual cold voice. Then Tenma and Sinsuke jump and tackled.... more like tried to tackle Tsurugi to the ground but ended up falling on the floor (and door lol) and they both held their heads because it hurts them. You sweat drops at their childness.

"What takes you suddenly?" Tsurugi ask.

"Nothing. It's just That we are super glad to see you here it's all." Tenma said.

"It's the soccer club, it's normal that I'm here." Tsurugi said. Tenma eyes widened then smiled and looks like he was about to cry. Tsurugi smiled and Tenma, Shinsuke and you though that you see his big brother for a mere second while Tsurugi walks to his locker. Your eyes widened.