Fudou Akio (GO) X Reader (Lime)

Raimon was training with Resistance Japan. And they were now taking a break.

Emiko: *gets a water bottle and drinks it* *sit on the ground* They sure are good

Yuuichi: *sits beside her* I agree with you.

Emiko's phone ring

Emiko: Oh nani? *look at the notification* E-eh!?

Yuuichi: What's wrong?

Emiko: I have to.... Well take a look *shows him the request*

Yuuichi: Oh my.... Luckily we don't have to search for Fudou-san.

Emiko: Yeah *walks towards Fudou* Fudou-san?

Fudou: *look at her from the corner of his eyes* Hmm what is it?

Emiko: You have been requested and look.

Fudou: Oh wow damn.... Don't worry reader, I will personally make sure to pleasure on this one-shots.

Emiko: With this said, I don't own anything but the plot of the story. The one who reauested Fudou-san was DarkRose-Chan . I'm deeply sorry, I'm sure that you forgot that you ever made this request. Enjoy hehe~

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

You were keeping an eye on Resistance Japan's team. Why? Well, that's because your boyfriend, Fudou Akio was out because he had a sudden meeting. (With you know who)

You were still waiting for him, you sighed and look at your watch, the training would be over soon. 'What the heck is he doing?' You grew impatient until the famous jerk came back.

"Did then trained hard when I was out?" A familiar sounded behind you. You turn on your heels and put your hands on your hips sassily.

"Yeah and how come did you take so long? With who were you talking with?" Of course you were jealous, but there was no reason really..... Like really.

"You know that you look super sexy when you are jealous and angry?" He smirked and raised an eyebrow while crossing-over his arms.

"No Akio please I have enough of this. Are you just only about sex?" You tsked and shook your head. Fudou's eyes widened and the team was actually enjoying your argument.

"Oi! You are all dismissed sooner today so move your ass out of here!" Fudou glare at the team, the yall smirked and walked away but not one. Hakuryuu, he walked torward the arguing couple.

"You cannot say that you don't like sex coach" Hakuryuu said and you could see that Fudou's eyes were burning In anger.

"Shut up! I asked you to leave right now!" He grabbed Hakuryuu's collar

"Eh? Losing their temper right? Well I wasn't over" Fudou raised an eyebrow again and released him.

Hakuryuu coughed and looked at you. "I wanna say that coach Fudou loves you in every way, curves of your body, personality but more importantly, your heart. You never knew how much you have infected him since you knew each other during the FFI. You made him feel loved even though he think that you are stupidly clumsy and stubborn but.... it won't change the fact that he loves you" Hakuryuu spoke and put you and Fudou in front of each other.