(Ares) Kira Hiroto X Reader

Emiko: Hello everyone. I made this oneshots for Hiroto's birthday. So it is kind of a special occasion for me to post something after months.

Well, happy read~
............................................................

He had you pinned against the wall of his room. Surprisingly is hold on your shoulders was gentle. You smiled at him and he flashed soft smile at you. Your eyes widened. You have never seen Hiroto smiling so beautifully. It made him even more handsome.

"Blushing hmm? You are so cute (F/n)" Hiroto chuckled.

"Hey, it's not my fault if you smile like this." You turned your head away. Hiroto take the opportunity to kiss your cheek.

"I think that y-you should smile like this more often Hiroto" You turned your head to see him widening his eyes.

"You really think so?" He tilted his head. You nodded and he then released your shoulders. You wrapped your arms around his neck and gave him the most passionate kiss that you have ever done in your life.

His guard was down so he was surprised by your gesture and Hiroto instinctively wrapped his arms around your waist, kissing you back with passion.

The kiss got heated and Hiroto made you wrapped your legs around his waist. Your tongue dancing together and claiming each others mouth. You moaned while he groaned into the passionate kiss.

You pulled away from the kiss, breathing heavily. You then hugged each other. "Hey Hiroto?" You called out his name.

He seperated a bit from so he can look at you in the eyes. His corail eyes boring into your (e/c). "Yeah (F/n)?" Hiroto was caressing your delicate (h/c) hair. You took out a small box out of your jacket's pocket and gave it to Hiroto.

Hiroto's eyes blinked, clearly surprised by the fact that you had bought something for him. He opened the box to see a pendant. A silver pendant and he opened it to see a picture of you and him when you were younger. Arms around each other shoulders, having a toothy smile while your eyes were closed. His mouth was agape a bit.

His other pendant/necklace have been broken last week and he honestly felt pretty bad about it. He couldn't help but to hugged you while putting hus head on your shoulder. You hum surprised by his action.

"Hiro-" Hiroto cutted you off.

"Arigatou, (F/n)" He started. "No one has ever bought me a gift sincerely before. My father just..... buy me things but he never gave them to me with a smile...." Hiroto whispered. He kiss your jaw then your soft lips again.

It was surprising that Hiroto could be such a softie towards someone. But you, you are special to him. You held a special and unique space in his heart. He knew how much of a bad guy je could be most of the time. But you bring him your soft and sweet smile. Or more likely, an angelic that even a god himself could not resist. Funny, since he is named has 'The God Striker'.

You were his own goddess and will treat like how you treated him. Anyway, the kiss lasted for a little before pulling away again, panting.

"Can I ask you something?" Hiroto spoke.

"Anything you want birthday boy" You chuckled at the little nickname that you just gave him. Hey, you could only do this to him one per year so why not? Hiroto tched, looking briefly away.

"I want to mark your neck." He said bluntly. He wanted to mark you as his since a moment now and you couldn't possibly say NO to his face during his birthday. No okay in fact he wanted to mark you right now more than ever with gift that you had bought for him. He never knew that you still had this picture of him and you.

You blushed furiously, looking away, sighing and finally nodded as a yes to his question before.

Hiroto smirked then started kiss your neck softly. He was searching for your sweet and Hiroto decided to lick your neck instead. You whimpered and when Hiroto licked rather roughly your sweet spot, you moaned. Hiroto licked it a few times then suck and bite. You moaned a bit louder. "Hi-hiroto~" You placed your hands on his double colored hair and stroked them softly. He groaned a bit then parted from your neck. You panted a bit.

"Arigatou again, I'm damn lucky that you're mine and now everyone can see it." Hiroto smirked proudly at the huge mark that he left on the skin of your neck.

You wanted to retort something back at him but you were now a blushing mess. Apparently, you couldn't even form a sentence nor a word correctly.

"Hmm uh.... I-I... Ge-ezzz-" Hiroto pecked your lips before pinching your cheek.

"Haha you should see your face now (F/n) Pfffff haha!" Hiroto had to put an arm on his stomach from how much he is laughing. You had an irk mark on your head.

"Hey Hiroto!" You then tackled him onto the bed. But he was still laughing. At some point you couldn't resist his contagious laugh and laughed with him.

Hiroto positioned the both of you correctly with his arms wrapped protectively around you while your head was on his chest. Your hand carressing his chest.

"I love you so damn much my goddess~" Hiroto closed his eyes.

"I love you too birthday god~" You giggled.

Hiroto didn't said anything and you both fell asleep, in each others arms.

.............................................................

Words: 904

Emiko: I'm sorry I entirely forgot to post it before today Hiroto.

Hiroto: It's alright *looks away* Thank you.

Emiko: You're welcome and Happy Birthday Hiroto.

Hiroto: Thanks

The 2: See you~

(In a few months)