Here goes life

My POV'S (Emiko)

Finally at house. I sighed.I live alone most of time, I feel alone.

In your mind you do have this question 'And your family then?'
I won't answer it for now. I can just say that my nii-san is studying in Europe because he wanted to be a professional player in sakka. So now you know that...
Even if I have friends in Raimon and cames to my house 1 time in the month. I feel really alone.

I have so much to do. Like doing my homework, taking care of the house and even writing stories, I forgot to say that drawing is one of my passion besides soccer.
You could say that I can do it... but I have a LOT of homework since I don't only play soccer but I'm in European class, and for accessing this class... I need excellent graduate. That's the best class in every level and we do a lot more things than the others class. And I have French class. (Don't forgot we're in japan)

So now, I have to do some errands. You want to know how I can get enough money for paying the house and the food, right?
Ok, I work during vacation + my big brother who send me money because he has got 1 sponsor and get just enough money for the two of us.

I buy some errands and go home. I do my homework, after that I make food for myself and Yuuichi. In case he come at my place. He is the one who visit the more often... normal he is my best friend.

*Ring*

That's my phone hehe~ I received a message from Yuuichi.

From Yuuichi
To Emiko

'Sorry if you have already prepare some food for me. I can't come, I have to do some errands with my little brother.
But I promise I will come tomorrow.
We will going at your place together and stay for the night, deal?;)'

From Emiko
To Yuuichi

'You have guess about the food. Hehe~ But that's okay. And for your proposition, I will gladly accept it like always :)'

Sooo, yeah after answering that I eat and clean after.
I go upstair to my room and learning my lessons in English, math, french, japanese and history.

It's already 1 am and I just finished learning everything. Now I can go sleep... and I wake at 4am because I can't sleep. I have insomnia since a moment too.

At practice

Everyone was practicing like always. But at one moment I began to feel dizzy and my vision blurry.
Since a moment, I'm really tired.
"Emiko, are you alright?" A concern voice ask me. I couldn't recognize it..... I fell so.....so.......
*pass out*...........
.
.
.
.
.
Time skip

When I wake up I was in a hospital bed. And Yuuichi who was sleeping with his forehead resting on his arms.
I think wakes him up would be a bad idea.
After a few minutes, he wake up.
When he saw that I was awake his eyes widened.

"Hey Emiko!" He said

"Hey! What happen?" I ask

"You pass out... everyone was really worried and they're waiting for you to awake." He concernly said

"S-sorry" I look down. I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"I know it that you weren't feeling well....*sigh*" he started whispering
"But please, don't overwork yourself, we don't want that something worth happen to you" He continued whispering. He suddenly hug me while rubbing my back and I hugged him back. After a minute we broke the hug.

"I go get the others, okay?" He said softly. He get up walking to the door.

"Okay" I anwser. He smile and wink at me. I smile back.
My bestie go out of the room and close the door.

Time skip

"EMIKO-SENPAI!!!" The team said.
"We were so worried!! Don't do that again!" Tenma yelled with fake chibi tears in the corner of his eyes. Everyone sweatdropped.

"Don't shout like that Tenma, she just wake up." Tsurugi said and sigh.

"The doctor said that you haven't slept much since 2 months. And since your overworking, that made things worth." Endou-kantoku said.

"Why don't you sleep much? What do you do when your at home?" Haruna-san said. Now everyone was looking at me with a serious face. I feel a little bit scared hehe~. I sighed.

"Ok guys... I will say everything in details." I said. They nodded.
I said everything then sighed while looking down.
They were looking at me wide eyes.

"Why Emiko haven't you said anything?" Yuuichi asked

"Because I don't want to make you guys worried about me." I said and tears began to fall down my cheeks.
All was silent in the room, only my sob could be heard.
Then, the doctor came.

"So doctor, how is she?" Shindou ask

"She has to stay here for a week. She is to unhealthy for now to even stand up. And she has broken one of her legs because of her fall. So when she will be out of here. She has to walk on crutches for one or two weeks." The docotr said. Everyone look at me worriedly.

"W-what I-I c-can-'t s-s-st- stay here... And m-my gra-" I was cut off by

"NO Emiko!! Not again!" Yuuichi yelled, I was startled by he's sudden outburst.

"Everyone, you have to go now. You can visit her tomorrow." The doctor said.

"I hope you get better, Emiko-senpai" Tenma said

"Everyone hope that" Tsurugi said and smile.

"See ya Emiko-senpai!" Everyone said. They all go out off the room but not Yuuichi.

"What are you doing nii-san?" Tsurugi ask waiting for him.

"Doctor, can I talk to her for a moment please?" Yuuichi said.He looked really serious, I admit it, I'm a little bit scared. The doctor nodded and said that he can but only a few minutes and him and Tsurugi go out of the room and close it. Yuuichi sat on the chair beside my bed.

"So... I'm sure you have more to say, am I right?" he ask with a frown plastered on his face.

"How did you guess that?" i ask surprised.

"I can saw it in your eyes" he answers. I pick a deep breath.

"If I say it, what can you guys do about it? Just shouted at me again because I act stubbornly... *sigh* But I have to work for my grades, play football with you during practice, I want to write stories and drawing because I love it too... Since I'm doing that, I feel less alone hehe..." I looked down while smiling sadly "I have insomnia because I feel a little sad because of what happen in the past... And because I miss my family" tears fall down my face again. Yuuichi hugs me like earlier but more tighter and stroked my hair softly.

"I'm sorry" I heard him whisper. "Why?" I whisper back. "About how you feel this whole time, I notice it but I never though that you were thinking that way..." he spoke and released the hug. He look at me straight in the eyes.

"You don't have to be sorry. *smile weakly* Thank you for carring about me though." I softly said. He cupped my cheek and smile sweetly at me, I blush a little tint of rose. 'I admit... he is cute with that smile'

"Anything for you Emiko" he said. We look at each other for a few minutes. He spoke "You have to rest now" He kissed my forehead. He then move his hand from my cheek and stand up

"Anything for you" Yuuichi wink at me.
"See ya?" He ask. I nodded and hummed in answer.

And then he leave...

I sighed again...

Sorry guys for not updating... I'm very busy with school, my drawing and my european class. A part of this it's true.

Emiko is myself but in OC. She is like I want to be some of the time. So yeah... I will write Yuuichi x Reader in a long time.

I'm so sorry minna-san. I really want to write. *sigh*
For now I hope you like this and when I have time before writing the next one shot... I watch Inazuma eleven Go Chrono Stone episode 4 and 5.

Bye minna-san *bow* *smile*