Chapter Two

Today i woke up with Mason on top of me while Chandler was nowhere to be seen, i pulled the kid onto the bed and pulled the covers over him before making my way to the bathroom.
After finishing showering, I walked to the living room and spotted the boys (, ,,,) including Chris Brown, I greeted all of them before sitting down next to my boy.
I decided to ask if Tyga and Chris could feature on my album and they agreed, I played them the song and Tyga immediately started free styling his part and I absolutely loved it.
Chandler had to go back to Dallas because he had some training and some other things to do before his next game against LA Lakers. I didn't want to let him go but he had to work, I kissed him and gave him a last hug before he said goodbye to my family and drove away.
I went back to my room and started searching for the song that I had written about my dad before he died and it really sums up about how I felt at that time when we had a huge fight and stopped talking to each other and how I didn't I get a chance to tell him that I loved him.
I was drowning in my own tears as I read the lyrics, someone knocked on my door and I quickly wiped them away.
Khloe sat next to me on the bed hugging me to her chest stroking my hair, I'm the closest to Khloe because she is the only who understands me in this family.
After organizing my lyrics and stuff I got a call from Jacob asking me to come to his office because he had something to tell me. I took my car and headed to the office and quickly got inside, Jacob was sitting in his chair looking at the files of papers in front of him.

  I greeted him and sat down on the sofa. "Hello there Kayla" he said." Hi Jake so what's the important news? "I asked him. "First of all, everyone is talking about your secret relationship and second I got different calls from TV shows" he said

"That's great to hear, I'm excited to start promoting my new album" I said. "Yeah about the album, everything is done and also we're going to drop the music video tonight so get ready to blow people's mind away young lady" he said and I nodded my head before kissing his cheek and leaving the office
Yesterday, I spent the whole day at Kim's house and today I had to fly over to NYC because I have to do a couple of interviews in here in order to promote my album that dropped yesterday along with the music video for 'Crazy in Love'
I woke up really early today and wore a comfy outfit then stepped inside the van that drove to the GMA rehearsals. I waved to the fans who came to see me and they were a lot which made me nervous.
I went to get ready for my performance and Jessica artist started doing my makeup then Savannah did my hair and they handed me for the interview.  

Start of the interview:

K: Hi everyone,how are you?
Lady: Hey Kayla welcome.
K: Yeah GOOD MORNING AMERICA!!!
"Laugh"
K: Actually,I've never woke up this early but i'm really happy being here.
Man: We're glad to have you here and we've been talking about it and we thought it's a great time to debut your new album cover for "Freak"
K: Yeah let's do it
They showed on the big screen and the fans went totally nuts.
K: Actually this cover photo was taken by a New York photographer and I just wanted it to be radiant and full of life.
Man: And that's what it is Kayla.
Lady: Radiant, full of life are terrific descriptive words. Is that what you feel right now?
K: Umm, yeah and the reason why I named my album "Freak" is that because for the past few years I lived what you could call "Dark moments" but then I discovered this little freak inside of me that its full of life and joy so yeah.
Man: And that's why everyone loves you Kayla.
K: I love them too and I love you.
Lady: We love you as well and also we have a great surprise for you Kayla.
K: Okay i'm ready.
Man: You miss Kayla Kardashian have surely something to "Roar" about because the new song is officially your tenth number one hit single and with nearly 6000 digital downloads the day it was released setting the record as the highest digital debut of any song this year and also you have six singles on one album.
Lady: Wow.
K: Oh my god.
Lady: She's crying.
She hugged me as the other man joined us in a group hug.
K: I'm really happy that people liked this song and my incredible fans and I love you.
Man: And also today your song is making her live GMA debut. Aren't we just lucky?
Lady: Well now that we talked about your professional life it's time for some personal stuff. How are things going with you?
K: Well i'm really happy at the moment and yeah.
Lady: That's great,I think that's the end of our interview with you Kayla but you will be performing for us for sure.
K: Yeah of course.