Chapter Nine

After a long flight, i finally arrived to the airoport. I stepped outside to get to to my car but was quickly swarmed by paparazzi and fans,security rushed to my sides but i kept on signing autographs and taking pictures with my fans.
I've finally been able to escape the paps who kept on asking questions about Leo and Rihanna na's cheating scandal.
I didn't mind any of them and finally was able to escape the crowd by getting inside the car and speeding off.

  I got to my house  that i recently bought, it had an amazing and it was provided with amazing security systems for protection.
I called over my manager who brought with him pizza and drinks,he sat on the sofa as i brought plates from the kitchen.
"So,what are you gonna do Kay?" He asked and i shrugged. "I'll send him my divorce papers and he better sign them"i said and he laughed.
"So you don't have feelings for him anymore?" He asked.
"I do, but he hurt me first and i'm not gonna accept the fact that I've been played twice. I ain't no weak bitch anymore" i said and he nodded.
We spent the afternoon talking and having fun just the two of us. Later that night, Jacob had left to go meet his boyfriend Eddie and i was alone in the house. I got to my study room and pulled out my notebook and started pouring out of my emotions regarding Leo.  

As i wrote the first word "sorry", my phone buzzed and Leo's name popped up on my scree. I smiled to myself and picked it up.
(L: Leo/ K: Kayla)
L: Kayla,what are those papers?
K: You should sign them and send them to me.
L: No,i'm not gonna sign them.
K: Listen, there's no need t keep on talking. We have nothing to do with each other anymore so you better do sign them.
L: You already forgot about me Kayla, just because he's a prince huh.
(What the heck is he talking about? Is it about Prince Harry?)
K: I have work to do, i have no spare to talk to you.
L: I saw your pictures, you look at him the way you used to look at me.
K: Leonardo, it's over. Accept it. Please sign those paper. I need my freedom.
L: Okay,if it's that what you want. It has been a great ten months by your side.
L: Bye.
I said and then hang up quickly before i broke down crying but then I remembered how he smelled of her perfume and the little note that i left for him in the hallway and then remembered the many excuses he told me thinking i'm some dumb chick and then i begun writing my lyrics.

Sorry, I ain't sorry
I ain't sorry
Nigga nah
Sorry, I ain't sorry
I ain't sorry

He trying to roll me up (I ain't sorry)
I ain't picking up (I ain't sorry)
Headed to the club (I ain't sorry)
I ain't thinking 'bout you (I ain't sorry)

Me and my ladies sip my d'ussé cups
I don't give a fuck chucking my deuces up
Suck on my balls pause
I had enough
I ain't thinking 'bout you
Middle fingers up
Put them hands high
Wave it in his face
Tell 'em boy bye
Tell 'em boy bye
Boy bye
Middle fingers up
I ain't thinking 'bout you

Sorry, I ain't sorry
I ain't sorry
Nigga nah
Sorry, I ain't sorry
I ain't sorry
No no hell nah

I ran out of ideas but then my mind wondered to when he just called me moments ago so i picked up my pen once again. Now you want to say you're sorry
Now you want to call me crying
Now you gotta see me wildin'
Now I'm the one that's lying
And I don't feel bad about it
It's exactly what you get
Stop indirecting my grinding

I ain't thinking bout you

Middle fingers up
Put them hands high
Wave it in his face
Tell 'em boy bye
Tell 'em boy bye
Boy bye
Middle fingers up
I ain't thinking bout you