Chapter Eight

I was feeling pain all over my body,i felt someone's hand resting on my hand. I tried moving but i couldn't, i opened my eyes but everything was so blurry,slowly i started seeing clearly.
There was mom,Khloe,Kendall and Kim on the sofa while Leo slept on the chair next to the bed with his head resting on my hand.
"Kayla baby,you're awake" a voice that belonged to Khloe said, soon they all came around me. "Sweety, how are you feeling?" Mom said while caressing my hair. Leo looked at me briefly before he turned to my family. "Please, i need a moment with Kayla" He said and they nodded their heads before leaving the room.
He let out a huge sight and looked at me, his eyes seemed darker than usual.
"Why didn't you tell me earlier? Kayla? Huh? WHY?" He yelled and i flinched. "I didn't know either Leo, I'm sorry i killed our baby" I said nervously. "You were carrying my child and you killed it, Kayla, you killed our baby" He shouted louder this time making me burst out in tears.
My family came bursting through the door looking all confused. "I seriously can't stand seeing you right now. I hate you" He said before going out of the room.
"Kayla,please stop crying" Khloe said caressing my hair, i just couldn't stop crying.
"Someone call the doctor!!" Mom shouted and the doctor came rushing in with three other nurses at his sides,i couldn't breath and i started seeing blurry things, i could see people running and yelling but it all looked in slow motion until i surrender myself to darkness.  

Khloe's POV:
I've never seen my baby sister this way, i felt sad seeing her in pain. I wanted to take her pain away but i had no power.
The doctors came and gave her some calmers. She was emotionally tired, i really felt bad for Kayla.
I followed Leo out to the cafeteria and made him sit down, he looked enraged but i couldn't care less, my sister is literally dying but he's a selfish fucker.
"Listen here, Kayla had gone through enough shit, she doesn't need your selfish ass to yell at her. She had no idea she was pregnant either. My sister is depressed and it's all because of you. i know you're pissed because you lost your baby but she's in a more difficult situation than you and then your sorry ass of a man comes and call my sister a killer. You are crazy, listen she doesn't need you anymore. You need to divorce her now!" I said and he gasped. "I can't do that" He said and i glared at him. "There's no happy life for you two after this. She already feels guilty and depressed. Let her be" I said and he slowly nodded hi head.
"Give me a week and i will divorce" He said and i nodded. "You better do that or else you'll have to deal with me" I said before standing and leaving him sitting there alone.

  Kayla's POV: 

I woke up with a massive headache, i put my hand on my stomach where my baby used to be and tears fell from my eyes. I could've been a mom with Leo and we will be a happy little family but i killed my innocent baby.
Mom sat beside me on the bed and layed my head on her chest.
"Baby girl, i know what you are going though right now because i've been through it two times before i gave beautiful baby girl named Kayla Kardashian . Every woman in the world go through this before she gets to meet her baby,that baby you just lost wasn't meant to be a part of this planet, he belongs in heaven. You are still young and healthy and you can get pregnant again and again. Don't do this to yourself baby girl. Think about your fans that are waiting for you in every part of the world and think about your mommy that loves you to pieces and your sisters that can't bear to see you like this and even your dad who's watching you from the skies above and i can assure you he's the proudest daddy. Mommy loves you" She said and kissed my forehead, tears kept on falling down.
"Mommy!!" I said before hugging her tight, I've never more like a baby until this moment.
I left the hospital next morning and somehow paparazzi got the news that i was in the hospital for "Some Reason" thank god they don't know that i'm married to Leo or was pregnant. They only know that i'm "Dating" Leonardo DiCaprio.

Two days have passed from that tragic day, i've slightly gotten better but my relationship with Leo only seems to get worse by the minute. I realised that we weren't for each other and my love and admiration seemed to slowly die down everytime i saw his face.
I got a rest to take my head off things and i had three days before traveling NYC to complete my tour. I was in my suite when Leo came inside reeking of alchol and a woman's perfume, i didn't mind him anymore because i knew that he was partying with girls all over town and to be honest that didn't bother me the slightest bit.
"Oh sorry baby, i was out with my friends." He sluttered and i laughed at him "Yeah out until 7am in the morning" I thought to myself, once again him and his excuses that i've had enough of.
I took my pillow and blancket and made my way to the living room getting comfortable on the sofa. I took out my laptop and started reading articles about celebrities when a fresh article written about Leo popped up in my news feed, it didn't took a seond before i clicked on it when a picture of him and Rihanna side by side showed up and my fist balled up in anger.. Leonardo Dicaprio is cheating on Kayla Kardashian with Rihanna????
Rihanna and Leonardo dicaprio . A love story for our time. The party-loving pair is constantly sparking rumors that they are a couple,but mister Leonardo Dicaprio isn't a single man, he's apparently cheating on his girlfriend of nearly a year, the 21 year old pop star Kayla Kardashian
And if their wasn't enough to convince you of their low-key love, their latest encounter might.