Chapter Ten

Suddenly, i heard my doorbell ring. Confused, i checked my camera to see who was at my door when i saw a ginger haired man.
I quickly openned the door for him, Harry stood at my door breathing heavily. I looked at him with a shocked and a confused look on my face then let him inside the house.
"Harry, what are you doing here?" I said as he sat down on the sofa. "The paps bombarded the hotel where i was staying in and i didn't have a place to say so i came to you. I hope i'm not bothering you" He said smiling.
"You, a bother? Of course not. Welcome" I said smiling at him. "Oh, do you have clothes or i can lend you some?" I asked and he nodded.
We both got upstairs as i ledto the guest room where he will be staying for the night then got him some pj's that belonged to Leo.
Smiling to myself, i made my way to my bedroom and shut the door. I layed on my bed while thinking about the sudden events that hapenned in my life recently, when my phone buzzed snapping out of my thoughts.
I saw a message on my screen from Harry and smiled: (Good night and sweet dreams)
I replied back to him with a simple good night and sleep tight then closed my eyes listening to the silence around me.

The morning sunlight made her way inside my bedroom through my thin curtains waking me up, i stretched as i got up from my bed then it hit that a certain prince had slept here in my house last night.
I quickly washed up and went to check up on him and found him stil fast asleep, smiling i shut the door and went to prepare breakfast for us.
After preparing toast,eggs,bacon,croissants,juice and sausages, he finally came down wearing his clothes and looking all fine.
"Good morning,did you sleep well?" I asked while setting up the table. "Yes, i had a great sleep maybe because the bed is comfy or because i was sleeping at the same house as you' He said as he helped with the plates. I laughed at his attempt in flirting with me.
We ate and laughed, i had fun with him a lot. His sense of humor was out of this world. I thought royals were always boring and serious but he seemed different or maybe i don't have any knowledge about royals.
He helped me clean up the kitchen and then as soon as we finished, i heard my doorbell ringing and i went to open it and to my shock Leo stood there with a file in his hands smiling at me.  

  Annoyed, i didn't smile back at him but instead i went to shut the door in his face but he held it with his foot.
"Kayla, i have something importent to tell you" He said as he welcomed himself inside without my permission.
"I have a guest" I said and he raised an eyebrow. "Who?" He asked. "Me" Said Harry as he came out from the kitchen and standing next to me.
"Oh Prince Harry, Hello" Leo said smiling bitterly. "Hello, mister Leonardo Dicaprio" He said sounding annoyed for some reason.
"I have something to dicuss with kayla and if.." Leo said but i quickly cut him off. "He's staying with us and whatever you have to say,say it now" I snapped and he nodded.
We sat in the living room and Leo let out a sight then looked at me with guilt in filling his eyes.
"I came here to give you these papers back because i'm not divorcing you" He said and i looked at Harry who looked geniunly confused at the moment.
" I told you already that i don't like you anymore, what we had is over and i lost the baby and you cheated. Let's face it, we will never be the same anymore Leo" I said or almost shouted but Harry put his hand on my shoulder in attempt to calm me and it actually worked.
"Kayla, we can have millions of babies again together, i can't leave and i didn't cheat on you in fact she is the one who came up to me" He said and let out a dry laugh.
"Well in the photos, she ain't the one who's whispering in your ear in case you forgot" I said and let out a sigh. " I beg you. I beg you let me be, i can't stay with you anymore can't you understand. I've been hurt enough and i can't handle anymore. Divorce me Leo" I said and got up suddenly that sudden and violent movement caused me to get dizzy and lose consciencce.
I woke up in my room and looked to my right where Harry was sitting on his phone. He looked up and took my hand as he saw that i woke up.
"How are you feeling? Kayla" He asked softly. "I'm good,thank you for staying by my side. By the way,where is he?" I asked while i looked around for any trace of Leo.
"He is gone and he signed those papers, you're free now. So in that occasion,let's go out to celebrate" I smiled and nodded my head.
We walked together and a few paparazzi followed us around but Harry kept me by his side. He kept on telling me jokes to get my mind off things and i was laughing like a fool.
Harry's POV:
I was sitting next to Kayla as she talked with Leonardo that i made out that he was her husband and it seems like he cheated on her and she lost the baby. I've felt bad for her, she must have been through a lot.
She pleaded him one last time to sign those papers and got up from her seat but suddenly fainted,i was quick to caught her and held her bridal style as i made my way to her bedroom.
He followed behind me silently, i've felt anger towards him as he dud to the poor girl.
I called a doctor over and he quickly came. He was shocked to see us all but he quickly got over it and started examining her.
"What's wrong with her doctor?" He asked souding worried about her, i was going to ask the same but he beat me to it. "Well,she's not sick but the poor girl is in a state of depression and stress. She needs total relaxation and love. Which one of you is her boyfriend?" He asked . "Me" I quickly said and i could feel his hot gaze at the side of my face but didn't mind him at all.
"Your highness, you should take good care of her and don't let her worry herself and stress herself. Show her your love so she doesn't feel lonely anymore. Well, i should get going then" I nodded and escourted him outside before closing the door on her.
After the doctor had left,we both sat in the living room,an awkward air surrounding us until he spoke up.
"Can you make her happy?" He asked. "I beg your pardon?" I said and he sighed. "I was dumb when i cheated on her, she didn't deserve any of this. She is a pure and honest girl who loves from the bottom of her heart. I can see that she has a little thing for you so can you make her happy?" He asked and i found myself nodding my head.
"I can make her happy more than you did just sign those papers and give me a chance to prove it' I asked and he looked down at those couple of papers that were scattered around the table. He took out a pen and i smiled in relief as he signed those papers. He stood and i did as well, we shook hands as he left the house.
I got back to the room where she was sleeping and caressed her hair gently: "I promise to make you the happiest girl on earth".