Chapter Seven

Leo finally finished filming the movie and he came back to me, i had shows in Glasgow, Belfast, Birmingham and everywhere in the UK. Tomorrow, i will have my last show in London to clause the first leg of my tour.
I was especially nervous not because of my last show but because i was invinted to the Winter Whites Gala after tomorrow and i will be meeting The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge alongside Prince Harry at The Kensington Palace.
Recenty, i started feeling extra tired and exhausted even tough i just started the tour, i've been having massive headaches and i started hating everything around me even food which is something impossible.
I sat on the couch in my suite with my whole family around me even Rob was here, the kids were running around giving me a massive headache
"I heard you were invited to the Winter Whites Gala and you will meet the royal family" said Khloe and they gasped as i nodded my head. "Oh my god, why was i never invited?"Kris said and Khloe snorted. "Are you crazy? Why would they invite you? It's not like you have any talent". Kris glared at her as i tried to stiffle my laughter.
"What are you gonna wear?" Kim asked and i shrugged. "I honestly have no idea, i would have to wear a gown obviously" I said and they nodded. "Will Prince Harry be there?" asked Kourtney and i nodded. "Why? Are you tryna hook up with him too?" Khloe said.
Khoe is savage man, i giggled as i high-fived her. "Maybe Kayla can" Kris said as i shook my head. "I have a husband mom. Plus, i have nothing to do with royals" I said. "Maybe you'll become a princess and all of us will be part of the royal family" Kim said and i shrugged. "That would be a shame to the royal family honestly, i feel bad for them already" I said while getting up to leave to my room.  

As soon as i rested my head on the pillow, i drifted into a deep sleep dreaming about my last show for tomorrow.
The day finally came and went to the arena quite early and did some changes on the set list and rehearsed a little bit before the show started.
It was freezing cold here in London which is not something i'm used to, i was literally freezing to death but quickly put myself together since the show will start in about five minutes.
The crowd went crazy as soon as i stepped foot onto the O2 Arena stage. "London, welcome to the "Freak Show". Let's get crazy tonight and forget about everything" I said as they cheered.
The show lasted for some good long two hours but i had fun at my last show for my first leg of the tour. "London,i had a great night with you all. I hope that you had fun with me too and i just want to say that i love you guys so much and have a great night, God bless you all" I said and then stepped off stage.
I met up with Leo tonight, as soon as i saw him, i engulfed him into a hug and kissed him passionately. I can't believe he is finally back.
"I missed you so much baby" He said as he planted a kiss on my cold lips. "And you can't believe how happy i am" I said smiling sweetly at him.
We spent the night in each others arms talking about what each of us did on the past two months. We've finally decided to sleep since it was already three in the morning and i was tired.

The morning came by so quickly, Leo was still fast asleep on the bed. I leaned in and planted a kiss on his cheek as i made my way to the bathroom. I took a shower and called over my styling team to come over to the hotel so they can help me get ready for the event. 

 After hours of trying to find the perfect dress, i finally settled down on a gown from Ellie Saab,then Savannah styled my hair into a classy up do then John did my makeup all simple and yet breath taking.