Chapter six

This morning, i woke up feeling a little bit under the weather , i was sitting in the kitchen drinking my coffee when Leo came out of his room which made me get up from my seat trying to walk past him. I jut didn't want to see him or talk to him after yesterday's events. His words hurt me and i don't know why, just when i started to like him,he goes out and says he still loves his ex.
This just proves that this marriage won't work.

  I went to the bedroom and chose a sporty wear before walking out of the house, i decided to go shopping to get my mind off things

  I went to the bedroom and chose a sporty wear before walking out of the house, i decided to go shopping to get my mind off things. As i was looking at the clothes, someone tapped my shoulder from behind making me turn around to find none other than Drake.
"Hey Drake, long time no see" I said giving him a hug. "Yeah, i didn't attend yesterday but you rocked it girl!" He said."Thank you,so what are you doing here?" I asked,"I came to buy some clothes for myself but then spotted you and i was wondering if you wanted to have lunch together?" He asked. "Yeah, of course" I said.
We both walked out of the store and got in my car, i drove to a restaurant neary.
We had lunch together and talked about different things, i felt a little bit betternow since i spent the day ut with Drake.
It was getting late and i had to get back home, i walked inside and there he was sitting on the couch watching TV.
"Where were you?" he asked me. "It's none of your business" I snapped. "Why do you keep treating me this way Kayla?" he asked getting up from his seat and walking towards me . "what way?" I asked nonchalantly walking into the kitchen.
"Just like you're doing right now, acting like i don't even exist" He shouted. I turned to him. "Stop! Just stop! Stop acting like you care" I shouted back at him throwing the cup at the wall behind him only to have it shatter to pieces. "I do care Kayla" He said softly . "No you don't, well from what i've seen yesterday, you just don't freking care" I shouted pointing my finger accusingly before leaving him standing in the kitchen and walked my way to the room.
As i was walking up the stairs, i heard his footsteps following me. I walked into our room and went to the walk-in closet, got a bag and started packing some of my clothes. As i went again to the closet,i saw him taking out the clothes form the bag and putting them on the bed. "Leo, stop!" I gripped his wrist. "No, you are not leaving!" He shouted. I threw the clothes i was carrying in my hands. "Fine!, i will leave without clothes!" I made my way to the door. "And i want a divorce. I can't be stuck with you any longer" I whispered but made sure he heard me, i turned to the door and opened it but before i could get out, i felt him gripping my waist. "Why do you fucking want a divorce? Huh" Why can't you stay married to me?" He asked shouting. "Because i like you!" I shouted with tears in my eyes. "And yesterday, you made it clear, you don't evene like me!" I whispered, crying silently "I do like you" He said softly. "No you d......." I was interrupted with the feeling of his lips on mine. It wast that loving kind of kiss, but the angry,punishing type. He closed the door with one hand before pinning my back to it.  

  A/N: Smut coming up, you can just skip it if you want.
The kiss got hotter and harder with each passing second. I wrapped my hands my hands around his neck and pulled him closer if that's even possible. I fisted some of his hair while he was kissing, biting and nippping on the skin of my neck. I kept trying to hold back my moans but when he started grinding against me, i couldn't but moan and grip his hair guiding his lips to mine in a heated kiss. I needed him right now!!. I started grinding on him before he picked me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist. We kept kissing until i felt my back hit the soft mattress which led to us pulling away from the kiss both panting. He pulled his shirt off throwing it off somewhere. "I think you are a little bit overdressed right now!" He whispered huskily. Before i could react, he tore my shirt, revealing my black lace bra.
The night went on like that, he laid next to me on the bed. All that could be heard was our panting. "Sometimes, you are really stupid" I told him while breathing hard. " Why? I'm never stupid" He defended himself. "We just fucked without using protection" I turned to look at him. "It doensn't matter, you are my wife" he said pulling me closer to him. "But...." I objected. "Just sleep" He said and i had no choice but to close my eyes and sleep.