2.

I popped a mint into my mouth, as I saw what i think was his house. I pulled up into his driveway, as no one was parked in it. I grabbed my bad and headed towards his front door. I rang the door bell, only to be met with a shirtless Melo. He had sweatpants on and was more tan than I thought he was...but what do I know, the last time I saw him like this was when we were in middle school. We actually talked back then, we were really close. But then he started dating this one girl, she was a bitch to me, and pretty much took him away from me, but it's cool...she ended up breaking his heart, shoulda listen to me when he had the chance.

"Hey are you coming in or...??" He asked chuckling, noticing where my eye wondered off to.
"Oh....uh yeah." I said walking into his house, it looked nice from what I could see.
"So uhh... I guess I'll take you to my room." He said awkwardly, walking past me, with his body slightly rubbing against mine. He headed upstairs with me following after. Once he made it to his room, it was really awkward....it's really changed since the last time I've been up here, no more action figures, or zombie posters, it was kinda cluttered, but that's how Melo is...well was, I don't really know how he is now.

"Uhh you can sit on my bed if you want...I'm gonna grab a water, do you want anything??" He asked, I shook my head no and sat down on his bed, taking out my calculus book, along with my notebook full of notes, and a pencil.
I put my messy hair , that seriously needs to be re-dyed, into a quick bun, soon being greeted by Melo once again.
"So....what do you need help with??"I asked.
"Everything kinda..." He mumbled scratching the back of his neck again. I nodded my head slowly.
"Well where do you wanna start?" I asked knowing I'd be coming back to his house often.

"Honestly I don't even know..." He said letting out a soft/quiet laugh.
"How'd you make it into this class anyway??" I asked confused.
"Ouch. Well I mean....I don't really know the answer to that either." He said chuckling once again.

-20min later-

"This is boring!!" Melo whined throwing the tiny basketball he had in his hands, into the air and then catching it. He's been doing this for the past 15min....and I don't think he's gonna change his mind anytime soon.
"What if I kiss you?" I asked biting my bottom lip, non-seductively it was more of a pondering manner.
"Fuuuck...I mean, I'm down" he said leaning over.
"Only if you get a question right." I added with our lips almost touching. He whined/groaned causing me to laugh, maybe he'll actually try now.

---

"Wait I got it right?!" He asked shocked.
"Yeah you got it right!" I exclaimed happily, laughing a little. He smiled back at me, laughing joyfully as well. His smile soon faded and before I knew it he smashed his lips onto mine. I was shocked and confused at first but soon eased into the kiss. Our lips slowly started to move in sync. He lightly guided me, so I was laying on his bed, with him hovering over me. I moaned into his mouth he as he ran his hands up and down my sides turning me on, more and more, making the kiss more intense. He trailed kisses down my jawline, soon attacking my neck. I let out a short moan.

"Mmmm M-Melo." I stuttered trying to keep my moans in. I wanted him to stop but it felt so good. He soon began to unbutton my shirt.
"Mom and Dad staying out tonight. I ordered some pi- oh my bad bro." Gelo said walking in, only to stop in his tracks and walk right back out.
"Uhhmmm, sorry I didn't mean to take it this far...I guess I ju-" Melo tried to explain, but was cut off by my lips reattaching to his.
"It's fine." I said letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding, and smiled.
"Uhh so back to studying I guess." I mumble.
"Oh uhh yeah, sure." He stammered a bit.