4.

Brelynn's P.O.V

I groaned rolling off of the couch, grabbing my phone, and walking upstairs.
I looked down at my phone realizing it was Melo. I declined it. Despite what happened earlier I'm still not going to catch feelings for him or anything like that. He was still immature and did me wrong when we were younger, and that lowkey still hurts to this day because we were so close, and he just left me fo- ugghhh i don't even want to think about this. I was interrupted out of my thoughts by this boy calling again. I rolled my eyes fixing myself and answering the phone.

"What do you want?!"I groaned whining as soon as he answers. He laughs at me, making me laugh as well.
"I can't sleep." he groaned looking very drained.

"Wait Imma call you back on my mac." I say hanging up and not giving him a chance to answer. I grab my MacBook, enter the password and quickly search for Melo's contact name, calling(FaceTiming) him in seconds.
"Can I come over??" He asked instantly.
"Right now??" I asked confused...it was like 3 in the morning.
"Yeah." He answered smiling, and looking down.
"Umm I guess." I mumble knowing carter would probably throw a fit in the morning.

"Really your parents won't care?" He asked amazed, too bad I don't live with my parents lmao.
"I uhh live with my brother." I say lowly as I became more and more tired.
"Oh, well I'll be over in like 20min. Don't hang up on me." He said, getting out of bed. I groaned in response, hearing him chuckle along with the sound of his front door closing. I felt myself slowly drifting into a very deep sleep. Melo noticed and tried to keep a light conversation but my eyes become too heavy and I fell asleep.

I was abruptly woken up as i felt the bed dip beside me. I groaned remembering what had happened less than ten minutes ago. I walked over to the bathroom very aggravated.
"How did you ge- did you go through the back door?" I groaned. He used to do this all the time when we were younger, but now we're juniors in high school about to become seniors.
"Yes." He said slightly embarrassed. I chuckled shaking my head as he stretched his arms out. I walked out the bathroom turning on a dim lamp to slightly light up the room.

"What an entrance." I mumbled.
"Your room hasn't changed one bit." He mumbled loud enough for me to hear.
"Yeah..." I mumbled looking around at the posters I had of Justin Bieber, and other boys.
"So...what do you want to do?" I asked awkwardly. There isn't really much we could do, it was 3 in the morning.

He turned around walking over to me rather quickly and connecting his lips with mine.
"Oh, now I see why you wanted to come over." I pulled away looking down. He tilted my head up, to look at him and then took my hand in his.
"Sorry, I can't help myself." He said starring into my eyes, smiling a little while after. I rolled my eyes playfully, jumping onto my bed.

Grabbing my MacBook, I turned on Netflix, as Melo crawled over next to me.
I rose up allowing him to put his arm under me.
"What movie do you want to watch?" I asked
"Can we watch sausage party?" He asked innocently, causing me to laugh.
"I guess." I responded, turning on the film and cuddling closer to him.

He fidgeted with the hem of my shirt as the movie began. Soon enough I felt a trail of kisses on my neck. I groaned.
"LaMelo Ball, I swear to god if you don't sto-" I started, but was interrupted.
"What? What's gonna happen if I don't stop." He whispered in my ear, attempting to seduce me I guess. I grabbed my pillow from under me and whacked him in the face, pretty forcefully.