3.

I entered my house as quiet as possible, only to see Kingston sitting on the couch watching tv....he probably wasn't even watching what was on....he was probably waiting for my ass to get home, so he can yell at me.
"Where have you been??" He asked clearly annoyed, worried, aggravated, etc.
"I left a note and tried calling you...I was tutoring someone." I said defensively walking closer to him.
"Yeah and let me guess the person you were tutoring just so happened to leave that hickey there too??" He argued raising his tone, grabbing my arm, and examining my neck. I swear I'm gonna kill Melo the next time I see him.
"As crazy as it may sound, yeah...." I said dragging on.

"Brelynn. Stop lying to me right now, and tell me where you've been, I'm serious." King said sternly.
"I swear I'm telling the truth!" I exclaimed scared. My eyes started to water a little.
"If you're telling the truth then why are you about to cry?" He targeted once again.
"Because you don't believe me." I said emotionally letting a tear slip.
"I swear I was tutoring someone...he just so happened to be really hot, and stubborn." I added, mumbled the last part, sniffling a bit and wiping the tears that fell.
"That doesn't explain why you're home so late and have multiple hickies ." He said still trying to make me say what he wanted to hear.
"Like I said he was stubborn, it took like 20min to get him to even open the book."  I wiping more tears that had fallen.
"And the hickey?" He questioned clearly still not believe me one bit.
"I told him for every question he got right, which at the time i didn't think was going to be many, I'd kiss him, one thin led to another and I ended up with a hickey."

"Wait so you guys fucked?!" He exclaimed outrage.
"What? No! Never! You think I would- what the fuck Kingston!" I shouted just as loud if not louder. I was mad too, the fact that he even question that was ridiculous.
"Who are you raising your voice at?!" He said loud but stern.
"You! You're being ridiculous!" I yelled annoyed and mad and pushed him away from me.
"What do mean if mom or dad were here they'd be worst!" He fired back not loosing his tone
"Don't bring them into this boy." I hissed crossing my arms really mad. I was so angry I wanted to cry.
"I'm sorry." He mumbled as the expression on his face softened. He brought me into a hug knowing I would cry any second now. I felt a few tears run down my face. I sniffled a little before letting out a sob. I whimpered at the thought of my parent being here, trying to stop thinking about them.
"Shhh." He cooed.

KINGSTON'S P.O.V

I feel horrible, I'm supposed to be her brother, it's kinda hard balancing parenting and still being a friend/brother. I looked up at the ceiling, my eyes puffy, and Brelynn still in my arms.
"Shhh." I cooed rocking her back and forth a little.
"I love you." I whispered kissing the top of her head, shedding a few tears as well. I sniffled wiping my eyes.
"Come one let's watch a movie, like old times." I mumbled. Picking her up and bringing her over to the love seat. She searched for a movie to watch, while I set up the sofa bed.
"Hey I'm gonna go shower, can you order a pizza or something." Brelynn said heading upstairs.
"Yeah." I said picking up my phone, and dialing the number. I ordered the pizza, and headed upstairs to grab a few blankets, along with my phone charger. I headed back downstairs finishing up the bed.

I sat against the arm rest texting a couple people, here and there until my friend Gelo texted me something somewhat interesting.
'You know your sister was over here with Melo acting grown right?!' It read. For starters I was hella confused because she doesn't even like LaMelo, let alone try and tutor with him.
'Idk why??' I responded hella confused.
'Bro i don't want him doing her how he did last time they was cool just make sure she watches herself please. I'll try and handle Melo, but you know he's a wild boy.' He texted back....just what I need. I rolled my eyes, rubbing my face and sighing.
'idk bro she just got home she said she was tutoring someone all afternoon/night' I typed back quickly not wanting to deal with this right now. The pizza soon arrived along with Bre walking down the stairs with one of my shirts on, her phone, and phone charger.

"Alright. Let the brother/sister bonding being!" I yelled dramatically crashing onto the bed with the pizza securely in my hands.
"You're such a dork." Brelynn laughed walking over to the fridge.
"What do you want to drink?" She asked as she opened a water.
"Whatever soda is in there." I said loud enough for her to hear. She turned the lights off, and plopped onto the bed next to me. I started the movie with her head laying in my lap.
"So...who's this boy??" I asked after taking a bite of pizza.
"Umm why? He's not that important." She said taking a sip of my soda.
"Well what's his name?" I asked suspiciously, if he's gonna be giving my sisters hickeys I better at least get a name.
"Uhh you remember Melo right....." She said nervously as to why I wanted to know.
"Oh." I mumbled rolling my eyes, continuing to watch the movie.
20minuets into the movie, I was out like a light.

"Wtf Brelynn, answer you're phone." I groan as I was just woken up by Brelynn's phone ringing.