9.

LaMelo's pov
Did she really just...she fell asleep on me. In the middle of the pool. I swear all this girl does is sleep during the off season. I can't blame her tho.
"Melo is she sleep?" King asked coming across the pool, towards us. I nodded my head towards him.
"Damn boy you got that knock out" Gelo said causing an eruption of laughter. King woke her up i guess, because i could feel her move around. She looked so unaware of her surroundings. I could see a look of panic flush over her face once she realized how deep we were. I started to move back towards the shallow end, and she detached herself from me swimming over to the girls again. My eyes never left her. She hopped out of the pool, walking towards the lawn chairs.
"Aye bro, don't even think about hoppin down on that, not after what you did last time." Gelo said staring me down in all seriousness. I shook out of the trance i was in. I looked anywhere except for at him.
"Whatever man." I mumbled swimming away and out of the pool, since everyone else was.

Brelynn's POV

Everyone was back inside, mainly downstairs in the basement. We all planned to stay the night and watch a movie. I was talking to Lonzo about him and Denise, who has been together for quite some time now, it's cute that he still gets nervous around her. We were on popcorn duty so we're going to be here for a while.
"Ok enough about me, what's up with you and Melo" Lonzo said tossing a mini basketball up and down. The room suddenly went quiet from the few people who stayed upstairs, of course. I shrugged my shoulders in response causing everyone to carry on with there conversations.
"Do you trust him?" He followed up.
"Do you?" I responded.
"This isn't about me, stop being difficult"
"Im not, well I'm not trying to, i just don't know. I'm sorry." I said rubbing my temples.
"I'm not saying y'all can go back to where you used to be..even though you're already half way there." He said shuddering, referring to us having sex. Before when we were close we did have sex, like a lot. It was good though, getting rid of all my frustration after a bad game, etc. I kinda do miss that, maybe we can just skip the friends/trust part and get straight to the sex.
"But i do know that both of you miss each other..well at least as best friends...without the benefits part." Lonzo added, knocking me out of my thoughts. Well that's where he's wrong, because i just missed the dick appointments.
"I don't know, the girls really filled that space up for me" i responded shrugging.
"Nah. You know they don't compare to my bro" Zo said before walking out the kitchen and of course Lamelo followed in after him.
"Everybody's about to watch a movie downstairs, come on." Lamelo said dragging me down to the basement eagerly and helping me bring the popcorn. I still had on his t-shirt with my swimsuit under it, while everyone else had changed and taken showers. I guess Lonzo and I were talking for a while. Melo and i were on the loveseat, which was way larger than a standard size loveseat. Melo has his head in my lap and i had my chair reclined. We all decided on an action movie first and later we'd watch a scary one. I started to doze off, growing bored with the movie. My hand somehow found its way into Melo's hair, i used to always do this whenever we'd watch movies and I got bored. I could feel his hand travel further and further up my legs before he pulled his phone out of his pocket to text me.
'I hope you remembered how to keep quiet😈'
I left him on read before taking a deep breath in and out. I slightly pulled his hair signaling for him to start. His fingers soon began to brush against the hem of my swimsuit bottoms. He pulled the string on the left causing the tie to become undone. He soon did the same to the other side. A cool breeze soon met my kitty as the remaining fabric was pulled down. I let out a cough to hide the moan daring to slip out. I could feel the smirk on LaMelo's face. I adjusted how i was sitting giving him more access. I missed sneaking around and doing this, maybe i should get back on birth control. My thoughts were abruptly interrupted by his fingers beginning to rub circles and figure eights on my clit. I took a sip of my drink as my toes began to curl and my legs began to grow weak. I cocked my head back as he inserted one finger in me. I laid my arm across my face slightly biting my skin. My hips began to roll in the seat as he increased the pace of his fingers. The knot in my stomach began to form again. My other hand gripped Melo's hair for dear life. This felt amazing.
"Mmm..this movie is so boring." I couldn't hold the moan in, hopefully i played it off well enough. Melo stopped all movement as all eyes were over here.
"Girl Shutup, go upstairs with Melo." Jayden said laughing, she knew what was going on. I gave her a look of "don't you dare say anything"
"Can y'all just shut up and watch the movie." Gelo chimed in before everyone turned their attention back to the movie. Melo sent me a text, before starting again
'Nice save, but next time there will be consequences.'
'There won't be a next time' i responded. I heard him let out a faint chuckle as if i just challenged him. Oh Lordy here we go, he always lets his pride get to him. He turned his body so that he was facing me. I then felt two fingers ram inside of me along with another two leave forceful circles on my clit. My knees and chest bucked forward/up. I bit my tongue, i can't do this, i was going to cum any second now.
"Oh sh sh shiiit...forget it I'm going upstairs" i began to moan, but tried to cover it up once again. I could feel myself release onto his fingers.
"Ok bye." King said irritated with my outburst. I guess he caught on too.
"Yeah is y'all good over there?" Gelo asked turning his head.
"I'm fine, this boy keep tryna sleep on me and this movie is boring." I complained.
"Ok so why don't y'all go upstairs?" Lonzo added before shaking his head and returning to the movie along with everybody else. Melo sat up to get off of me licking his fingers, with a smirk. I slowly got up grabbing my swimsuit bottoms slyly before following after him up the stairs. We made it to his room. I barely walked in before he slammed the door behind me and pinning me against it. I moaned at his sudden force.
"I told you there'd be consequences." He said in my ear before picking me up and walking towards the bathroom connected to his room. He sat me on top of the counter before stripping and turning on the shower water. He glanced back at me before pulling me off the counter, taking off my shirt, and turning me around. I could feel him rub his tip against me, causing a sudden eruption of pleasure. I couldn't help but moan, he really knew how to turn me on in all the right ways. I felt him slide in me causing me to let out another louder moan. He began to move in and out of me while i was leaned over the counter. His pace began to increase as countless moans left my mouth.
"Melo" i moaned out reaching my hand back trying to slow him down. He grabbed my arm placing it behind my back. Mixed profanity began to leave my mouth in moans as he began to become more dominant and aggressive. He picked up his pace some more moving in and out rapidly. He began to let out plenty of grunts mixed with profanity as well.
"Goddamn" He moaned out cocking his head back. I looked into mirror ahead of me, the sight turning me on even more. The sound of our bodies clapping together is what really sent me over. I could feel the strings of my bikini top come undone.
"Oh fuuck" i moaned out as the feeling grew more intense. This is going to be one great orgasm that's for sure.
"MmmMeellooo" i moaned as i tightened around him, signally i was really close.
"Hell nah. You're going to wait till i say so." He groaned slapping my ass as i felt him go deeper. I let out a high pitch yelp in pleasure.
"Oh my gooosh" i moaned gripping the counter, laying my head down, i couldn't take this much longer. I could feel him twitch inside me quite a few times but that didn't cause him to slow down. The pleasure grew unbearable, i was going to bust any second now.
"Damn" i yelled out trying to let my hand that he had behind my back, free.
"Meelooo come on i can't take anymore. I can't take it." I cried out in distress. There were no tears though. This pleasure was just too much. I could feel him yank himself out and cum all over my ass. I moaned one last time feeling the warm liquid shoot across my cheeks and slightly up my back. He began to rub my clit again.
"Get in the shower." he demanded, catching his breath. I did as told, and he pushed me back against the wall of the shower. He began to rub my clit once more as i tried not to release on him.
"Please." I begged with my head tilted back, i couldn't hold this any longer. He buries his face in the side of my neck. He began sucking and leaving hickeys.
"Oh Melo, please." I moaned out slightly releasing on his fingers. I felt him nod causing me to release onto him completely in an instant. I let out a very loud moan as my legs began to give out. He helped me regain balance before licking his fingers and grabbing me by my face to kiss me. I pulled away and he slid his finger in my mouth and out as i lightly sucked it. We then took a normal shower together speaking about the events that had just happened. We soon got out, dried off, and took a few pictures. He handed me another one of his shirts, which i put on. I headed towards his bed but he stopped me, turning me around and attaching his lips to mine. His hands rested against my waist as we both pulled away.
"We still have a scary movie to watch." Melo said trailing kisses down my neck. He knew i hated scary movies. A sudden wave of tiredness took over my body.
"Come on" he said dragging me out his room and back to the basement.
"Y'all are just nasty. I went to get a water and felt like i was in a whole porno." Gelo said in disgust. I looked toward king who i couldn't tell if he was mad or disappointed. We both sat back down as they started the scary movie, but it wasn't long before sleep tried to consume me.
"Damn Melo you really do have that knock out." Lonzo said laughing.
"I'm not even asleep for real, shut up." I defended as my face grew hot.
"So how you was hittin it? Missionary, doggy.." Raymond began but was cut off by a pillow being thrown at him. I closed my eyes once again and try to go back to sleep before they exposed me. I felt Melo get up from under me and picking me up.
"Yeah we going to sleep forget the movie. Goodnight y'all." He said before walking up the stairs.
"Damn Bre must got that knockout punana too if he ready to go to sleep this early." I could hear Rashad say before Melo closes the door to the basement. He set me down in the bed and i crawled toward the left side since i know Melo sleeps on the right. I got under the comforter with him following after. We both cuddle up to each other. All i had on was panties and his shirt, but i soon threw his shirt off because it was hot in here.
"Goodnight Brelynn."
"Goodnight Lamelo"

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
I know i haven't updated in like a month and i really don't have an excuse because I've had chapters written but i just haven't posted them....sorry, please don't hate me....I'm actually looking for an editor if anyone is interested!!!! But here's this chapter it's a lot to take in, i hope y'all like it.