7.

{A/N:I'm warning y'all now this next part contains mature content blah blah blah...read at your own risk}
He played with the hem of my panties as he trailed kisses up my thighs
"Oh my gosh" i sighed aggravated, he kept playing I'm about to just take over and have him wishing he was back in charge cause when i am, i don't play. I feel him pull my panties aside and run his fingers up and down. Soon rubbing my clit, causing chills to go down my back. I let out a reluctant moan trying to compose myself.
"I know I'm making you feel good princess, don't resist" Melo said lowly as i let out a moan. Once again. He inserted two fingers in me making me let out a whimper.
"Damn, who got you this wet" he moan against my cat.
He slowly pumped his fingers in and out of me eventually letting his mouth meet contact with my clit.
"Fuuck Melooo" i moan out as he increased the pace of his fingers. My back began to arch more and more as the feeling grew more intense. One hand gripping the sheets and the other entangled in his hair. Plenty of moans and profanity had left my mouth with his name mixed in.
"Melo I'm clo-" i began to say but he pulled away completely causing me to groan. I repositioned myself calming down letting my breath reduce back to a normal pace. Now that i was back calm i was irritated cause he didn't finish.
"Melo what the fu-" i began but stopped once i notice him rip open a condom package with his teeth.
"What i told you to call me. You think I'm playing, don't you?" He growled. He was really turning me on, its been quite a while since I've had real sex before and I'm not gonna lie i was nervous.
"Just hurry u-" I started but was cut off by him ramming into me. I let out a whimper with my hands immediately finding contact with his back. He moved at a slow but forceful pace to begin. He then started to speed up, i don't know how much longer i could take this. I was already moaning like crazy.
"Fuck you so tight." Melo groaned in my ear. We lasted a few more minutes before the knot in my stomach grew tight. He let out many grunts as his thrust became more and more sloppy our moans grew louder. I moaned out melo's name loudly, i couldn't take this anymore. I could feel the condom fill with his warm liquid, causing me to follow after him. He slowly pulled collapsing next to me.
"Damn" he panted as i let out a chuckle in reaction. We soon heard a loud parade of boy enter the house.
"Shit i forgot the boys was coming over after practice" Melo said to himself looking over at me. I flipped him off throwing my arms over my head.
"You gon get dressed or...?" Melo said almost fully dressed. I must've dozed off.
"Forget that, I'm tired asf" i said getting under his comforter. He chuckled shaking his head and throwing a shirt at me.
"I know i didn't tire you out that much. But put that shirt on whenever you wake up." Melo said smiling to himself before walking out the door only to be met with his brother Lonzo.
"Is that Brel-" Lonzo started only to be cut off.
"Shhh she tryna sleep bro." Melo said shoving him out of the room. I had my eyes squinted to look like i was sleep.
"Awe i see..you still got that crush on her don't you? Awe look at baby brother blushing. " Lonzo said pinching his cheeks at the end only to have his hand slapped away.
"Bro is she nak-" Lonzo attempted to say only for Melo to slapped his hand over his mouth.
"No why would she be naked? Her shirt is just strapless" Melo said pushing Lonzo further away from his room and closing the door. I could hear them argue about me being naked or not, but i eventually lost interest and drifted to sleep.
********************************************
I eventually woke up about 30 minutes later remembering what had happened moments before i fell asleep causing me to get a feeling in the pit of my stomach. I got out of bed realizing i was still naked. I put on the shirt Melo gave me noticing it was his, i then put my shorts back on, scrambling to find my socks. It was dark, the time was 7:08pm. I rubbed my eyes walking towards the door only to trip over a shoe. I whined starting to get back up only to see Melo bolt in the room hitting me with the door.
"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. Are you ok? I heard a loud noise. " he scrambled to find his words.
"Yes I'm fine. I jus tripped over a shoe i think." I responded rubbing my head.

Melo's P.O.V
"Y'all Melo got a naked girl in his bed." Lonzo said running downstairs. I sighed preparing for the interrogation that was about to start.
"Don't ask me no dumbass questions, no she's not naked I don't know what Alonzo is on nor do I care. Now can we play 2k without the bullshit." I said before they could even start.
"Well damn" Gelo said before turning towards the game.
****
We had been playing the game for a while, Lonzo was playing against Jordan and we were all watching or chilling on our phones. We then all heard a loud banging noise causing the boys to pause the game and look at me. I ran upstairs with everyone trailing behind me at a slower pace since they were less concerned. I burst through the door hitting something. Peeking my head around the door only to see Brelynn.
"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. Are you ok? I heard a loud noise. " I said, scrambled to find my words.
"Yes I'm fine. I jus tripped over a shoe i think." Bre responded rubbing my head. I shook my head chuckling, helping her up. I planted a kiss on her lips causing Gelo to clear his throat. I swear he's always ruining something. I looked her in her eyes before planting a kiss on her forehead. She's mine period.