6.

I ring the door bell only to hear a faint.
"It's open!"
I open the door and slowly walk in, setting my bag down by the door.
"Boo!" Melo yelled loudly in my ear. My arms flared up as I through my body on the ground and screamed.
"Yo what the actual fuck Lamelo Ball!" I yelled clenching my chest, trying to catch my breath. He bursts out laughing, earning a harsh glare from me.

He continued to laugh more and more, until I jumped up and sprinted towards him. I tackled him to the ground, landing in a straddle position. I lightly punched his sides as he "struggles" to fight me off. I wish I had knocked on wood. Almost instantly he flips us over. He begins to tickle me, causing me to squirm under his touch.
"Melo stop, please." I plead as he continues. I have no choice but to laugh and continue to try and get out from under him.

"Daddy, please stop." I half moan, half laugh giving into what he wanted to hear. He stops, looking down at me connecting our lips. I slightly moan as he begins to rub his hand up and down my sides. I reach for the hem of his shirt. He pulls away removing my hands.
"Not yet, we didn't even make it to the couch." He chuckles pulling himself up, helping me up as well. I let out a slight laugh as well.

I sigh lowly to myself.
"Come on, I have a surprise." He says grabbing my hand and pulling me towards his loving room, which is set up very nicely. I was kinda in shock.

I don't know how to describe it other than perfect

I don't know how to describe it other than perfect. He had candles lit, with a bottle of wine and two empty glasses. Along with slice pizza and salad. All on the coffee table in front of his couch. It's was cute, it's the thought that really counts, especially since it came with food.

"Do you not like it? Sorry I didn't have a lot of time an-" Melo started only to be cut off by me wrapping my arms around his shoulders/neck and kissing him.
"It's perfect" I say with a smile, letting out a deep breath.
"Just like you." He added before directing me towards his couch. As bad as this may sound I could really fuck him right now, like on his couch and shit. In my defense I haven't had dick in a long time.

"So what do you want to watch" He asked poring my a glass of wine. You getting naked, I thought to myself.
"Umm, I don't know.." I dragged on sitting on the opposite end of the couch as Melo. I look up at the screen seeing that he had chose 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' I chuckle to myself. Alice in Wonderland was my favorite movies growing up.

Melo slyly slides his shirt off as I grab my glass of wine, swishing it around in my cup. I've never actually had wine before, so I'm just doing what I've seen others do on tv. I begin to watch the movie taking bites of my food and enjoying Melo's presence.

--------

The movie was over and a conversation had sparked, it had gotten a little "dirty." He was washing the dishes as i was leaning against the counter next to him.
"Come here." I said looking at his body up and down, my eyes full of lust as he finished.
"Why ya lookin at me like that? You must want somethin" He said slowing moving towards me, with a smile.
"I want you no cap." I spoke lowly, looking up at him.
(No cap kinda means no lie i guess, it's a ATL term, I'm from Atlanta btw)

"I don't know if you're ready for that ma" he said as if he were being serious, but little did he know what i could handle.
" There's only one way to find out..." i dragged on, looking down at his toned abs. He raised an eyebrow,
"Maybe tomorrow" he suggested, hopefully he was joking.
"Nah i want you right now" i said in all seriousness looking back up at him. He looks down at me staring into my eyes, with an "i warned you" look. He moves closer to me hesitantly attaching our lips roughly.

Things got heated quick. He tugged on the hem of my shirt, signaling to take it off. He grabbed my thighs, picking me up as I took my shirt off my body, tossing it onto the floor. He walked towards the stairs and into his room as we made out intensely. He threw me onto his bed eagerly. I turned over crawling further up his bed as he, unbuckled his pants, letting them fall to the ground. He quickly followed after me slapping my ass, causing me to let out a whimper/moan.

"Don't ever wear these shorts around me again." He threatened as i turned back over. He hovered over me, soon beginning to kiss down my neck and chest. Finally leaving a trail down my stomach, stopping at the hem of my shorts. He gazes back up at me for approval. I slightly nod my head up and down, feeling my shorts being ripped off almost instantly. I moan at the loss of contact.

He kisses my neck again, leaving a hickey on my sweet spot.
"Melo.." I moan as he rubs me through my underwear.
"Shhh...if you ain calling me Daddy i don't wanna to hear it ma." He says lowly, the sound of his voice making me more wet than i already am.
"Take it off" I moan once more becoming frustrated. I wanted him now, and he keeps teasing me.

"Nah shutup. I'm in charge here." He spoke sternly as he continued to tease me. He positioned himself, so he was eye level with my kitty. I missed feeling his warm breath against me.
"Melo, please" i begged. He slapped the side of my leg, making me whimper.
"What did i tell you?" He says irritated that he has to repeat himself.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
This is to be continued...😏
I already have the next part written I'm jus waiting to upload it.