5.

So far, the drive to school was decently silent.
"Why was Jordan at your house so early in the morning?" Melo asked
"You know him and Kingston are inseparable, he practically lives there. He has his own room and everything." She answered back, not taking her eyes off the road.

"Makes sense." I said lowly, slightly nodding my head. The rest of the ride was fairly quick and silent. We both walked into school side by side, attracting dozens of stares..I guess this is one of the only times it sucks to have your locker on the top floor, because you have to walk passed everybody staring at you. As usual Brelynn seems unbothered, although she hasn't really looked up from her phone.

As usual the bell rings and I go on with my day at school which is just as boring as usual. TGIF.

-----

Soon enough it was lunch time and I haven't really seen any of the guys all day. As usual I walk towards our table, but was greeted by nothing but silence and stares.
"What?" I blurted out sitting down.
"So..how'd you get to school this morning buddy?" Rashad ask patting my shoulder rather rough.
"Uhh..Brelynn gave me a ride why?"
"Well you must've left hella early bro, cs I didn't see you leave.." Gelo added trying to cover up his laugh with a cough. Now I see where this is going.

"Really? If you must know, I slept over at her house. Now can you cut the shit?" I asked growing annoyed with this situation.
"Woah why are you getting so defensive." Kingston piped in, throwing his hands up in surrender.

"I'm not, you guys are being immature." I barked rolling my eyes.
"Woah buddy, you sleep with her once, and you're already talking like her." Raymond said snickering, high-giving his twin and the other boys as they joined in with laughter.

"Wait you slept with -"
"No!" I responded louder than i expected, growing heated.
"I stayed at her house and watched movies, that was it. Now can you guys be done, and move on for fucks sakes." I said loudly I assume, as everyone in the lunch room had turned their attention to our table.

"Imma go home, I'm not even that hungry." I said sighing, and walking out of the room.

Gelo's P.O.V
"Yo, I've never seen him get so defensive bro." King said nudging my shoulder. I ponder to myself, Kingston is right. Melo isn't one to get worked up like that, over a girl.
"I think he's whipped guys." I added, eating the last bite of my pizza.
"What the fuck G, how's you finish that so fast. I turn my head for two seconds." Rashad laughed off, accidentally changing the subject.

Brelynn's P.O.V
'Do you want to come over, I left school a little early and the guys went to work out. It'll be just us😈'
I smiled down while reading a text Melo had just sent me.
'Sure, I left early too, should I come now?'

I responded, rather quickly. There's just somethin about him that keeps me anxious. I hope I'm not catching feelings again. I walked upstairs to charge my phone while waiting for a reply. I change into something more comfy as I continue to wait for a reply(picture above.)
I soon hear my phone ding, diving onto my bed and reading the message Melo had sent me.
'Sure, beautiful😉.'

I smile to myself once again, grabbing my backpack w/ all the tutoring stuff in it, my phone, keys, and headed downstairs. I decide to leave a note for King.
'Heading out to tutor again, be back later..❤️'
The note read. I pranced out the door, hopped into my car and sped off to Melo's house.