Introducing High School

Chapter 2

7:50 AM

Ten minutes before school started, Ahiru, Pike, and Lillie came out of the black car to see their new high school. Ahiru came out first, then came Pike, and Lillie.

A private high school, Hakucho Ballet High School. (A/n: Hakucho means Swan)

Ahiru was amazed to see such a big school. A big private school, four buildings in total, the four building made a square. Ahiru and her friends saw that each building was unique in its own way, each building a distinct different color. Trees were planted around the four buildings making it look like a mini forest, the trees would move with the wind in a soft grace that was captivating to look at.

Now, in front of the gates wasn't the main building but the back of a white building that had drawings and graffiti on the building. 'Beautiful' is what Ahiru thought of the drawing on the wall, the windows looked like they didn't get sprayed on accident. This building's windows were... Unique. Different shapes as windows, three rows of them.

From that view, the left of the white building was a brown building and beautiful flowers around the building and vines crawling along the walls. The windows are square like, three rows of them, and if you closely listen you can hear music playing from there.

On the right of the white building was a bigger, tannish like building that have a lot of vines covering the building and bushes covering around the base of the building. The vines looked like they were covering the windows, like they were protecting something, but it wasn't covered up fully. The windows were long vertically with half circle to top it off. The vines kind of covered the bottom of the windows while the other half was cleared. The second row of windows were circles, that building had two levels.

The fourth one couldn't be seen because of the white building with beautiful graffiti.

While Lillie and Pike were mesmerized with the school, talking about the school like nothing was happening. Ahiru was mesmerized until she heard whispers and gossip from other girls and some boys group. Ahiru snapped out of it and noticed that the car's door was still open.

"Oops.." Ahiru whispered, "Thanks for the ride Cabby!" Ahiru thanked her driver in a half whisper as he nodded his head with a closed smile. Ahiru then closed the door and Cabby drove off.

Once Cabby was gone, the engine fading away, Ahiru clearly heard the whispers of gossip... About her. Talk about her being rich, spoiled... And snotty. Ahiru doesn't know how they came up with that but kept quiet, because if she kept quiet they wouldn't pay attention to her. And that's what she wanted. Lillie and Pike noticed this and tried cheering her up by dragging Ahiru to the main building that was in front of the white building. She smiled a small smile.

Once the group got around the white building, there was a lot of people in the middle of the schools buildings, especially the tannish building but Ahiru didn't notice the people. Instead she looked at the buildings, each of the buildings entrance were different in there own way.

The white building had beautiful doorframe, starting from purple to red like a rainbow covering the walls but not the windows. The colors were pictures from other people, it looked beautiful. The path way had little statues as well as lights that lit the path.

The brown building had a path way with bushes that had flowers, the doorframe had vines connecting and interning each other. It had a romantic feel to it, as well as soothing tunes coming from inside.

The tannish building had a path way with no designs on path but a arch in front. The doorframe has vines but they didn't connect, instead they crawled the wall with flowers growing from them. Bushes with roses surround the base of the building and near the door frame.