Let's Start!

Chapter 5

3:05 P.M.

Fakir's P.O.V.

"Would you shut up!" I half whispered and hissed as I walked to where Ahiru was, the nurse's room.

"I'm not letting that image go," Mytho grinned. I paused to glare at him.

"What an amazing knight. I wonder if she would remember what happened," Rue smiled, sickly sweet.

I fumed as I held my poker face and continued to walk.

"Do you know what you like right now?" I walked faster, ignoring Rue, "You're all red in the face."

My cheeks started to burn, "I wonder what Ahiru will think." She grinned as she skipped next to me. Mytho close behind, still with the grin.

I tried getting rid of the burn by calming down, but I couldn't. The more I tried to get ride of it, the more my hands tingled, the more my embarrassment grew.

Her hair soft and messy, yet so smooth and pretty...

"Fakir? Uh... What are you doing?" Mytho asked.

Quickly I got out of my daze, realizing that I was in front of the door, standing there.

My ears started the burn a little.

I then held the knob, glanced back to see Rue and Mytho smirking. Both of them side by side and whispering. I regret looking back, my ears burned more.

I stood there for a few seconds trying to calm myself until I heard quiet chirps and whispering. Quietly I opened the door and walked in silently. The others did the same.

'Good thing I'm wearing ballet shoes.' We were still in our ballet outfit. And left the door slightly open.

In front of us was the nurse desk. To the left were curtains, and across from that were the windows. Only 3 beds were in here separated by curtains.

The middle window is open, and on that window was a bird. Until it saw us and flew away.

"..........." Ahiru's voice whispered, unable to hear it.

Rue quickly, quietly, went to see Ahiru. Peeking through Ahiru's curtain with curiosity. As did I and Mytho.

I looked in surprise, my clenched jaw loosened.

Ahiru smiled at the few birds around her. Her hair on her right shoulder, her right knee raised up. She whispered and mumbled to her little friends as she petted a bird on her knee.

I was awestruck. She looked really fragile and pretty. Her freckles on her nose stood out cutely, her gentle blue eyes cared, her beautiful hair...

"Your mouth is slightly open," They both whispered at me with smirks. I blushed and sealed my lips.

I noticed a bird was staring at me, the one on her head. It tweeted loudly, the other birds then communicated with it.

"Ssshsh! You guys!" Ahiru frantically whispered in worry.

They all calm down, but as soon as they did. The one on her head tweeted then flew to our direction, the other birds did the same and we all moved for it as I held the curtain unconsciously.