Memories...?

Last chapter was dedicated to Winteraphoenix !! For she liked this story! Thanks by the way! And this chapter dedicated to NamiSuGirl !! Sankyu you two!! 💚😙❤️

Chapter 4

2:30PM

Ahiru quietly sweated as Rue waited by the windows.

'Q-qu-uack! I c-can't move!' Ahiru thought nervously as she stood in the basic ready stance, her eyes closed in fear. Her arms curved out in front of her in a incomplete oval, both of her heels touching as her toes pointed in opposite directions. Her legs felt and look like jello because of the way she shook.

"Oh!" Ahiru opened her eyes to look at Rue, "Maybe you need music!"

"U-uh. Ye-ah." Ahiru gave a crooked grin.

"Do you have a song prefence?" Rue asked as she unlocked her phone, which was next to Rue.

Ahiru than thought of something, her favorite song, often sang by her deceased mother.

"Yeah... I have one. Here Rue, let me see your phone." Ahiru asked with a sad smile, out of her stance, she held her right hand out for Rue phone.

"Okay...?"

Ahiru typed in the song, "It's the top one."

Rue nodded in response.

~~Play the song~~~~This song is quite fast to work on ;^;~~

Ahiru bended forward a little bit from her straight posture, her arms curved in front of her. Her right foot turned to her right, and her left foot behind her was pointed to the left, making the closed position. Steadying herself, she calmly breathed in and out.

Ahiru then whispered with strength, "Okay." Rue clicked the play button.

"Dancing bears, painted wings"

Quickly, Ahiru lifted her right hand up above her head elegantly, as her arm straightened out, her left hand gradually came to tuck the right hand with her left. While she let her feet stand on her toes. All with a gentle smile that looks so fragile.

"Things I almost remember"

Ahiru pulled in her hands, onto her heart.

"And a song someone sings"

Looking to her right, her right hand out stretched to that direction, like she was pointing to someone singing. As the left stayed near her heart, her elbow leveled with her shoulder.

"Once upon a December"

She hopped to her right, as her arms crossed into a 'x', and steadied on her right foot, neatly straight. Her left foot on its toe, slowly moving it closer to her. Her right foot turned right, her left turned to her left, left heel behind the right heel, opened position. Ahiru's face looked up, with a calm closed-eye, face.

"Someone hold me safe and warm"

"Horses prance through a silver storm"

Keeping up with the nice but quick melody Ahiru turned to the left, her arms in front of her body, hands curved pointing downward. Looking straight ahead with a small smile, while her feet went on her toes, facing toward the direction she was looking at. She stuck her chest out. Then swiftly, her hands went straight behind her.