Puppy!

Chapter 7

Ahiru P.O.V.

I didn't expect Fakir to ignore Edel! Edel is usually liked because of her kind and comforting aura.

"Ahiru, welcome back." Kale called me calmly, bowing slightly.

"Ahiru! Your back!" Sammy's smile brighten, also bowing.

A smile reached my lips, and I giggled, "I'm back you two."

Edel slightly cleared her throat for attention, "It is almost time for Ahiru to go to bed. But since there is a guest, we have some time to talk."

I squealed, "C'mon Fakir! I'll show you to the living room!"

And without him asking, I grabbed his again, and pulled over to the living room. As I glanced over to Edel, who ordered the two to prepare the snacks and drinks.

-----

After sitting down in the living room, and have some snacks and tea, Fakir and I chatted. And sometimes Sammy would also chirp in, who stood by Kale, by me.

I giggled whenever Sammy exaggerated her moments. And Fakir would sometimes tell his memories, good ones with Mytho and Rue.

"What are Fakir's hobbies?" Sammy asked, in between her huffs from giggling.

I perked up, I was about to answer him but that would be a bit rude.

Fakir sighed a chuckle, "Like Ahiru, I also dance ballet. I've been doing it since young."

I nodded with proudness, but something was missing. He looked like he also did something else...

"And I also write."

My heart suddenly beated faster, not from freight but from his answer. My heart knew... But... How?

"Are you okay Ahiru?" Fakir asked slowly.

I felt my blush spread, "I-I'm fine!" I shook my head furiously, "Just thinking!" My head hurts, probably shouldn't have done that.

Sammy giggled, her hand on her mouth. Fakir gave a chuckle as well, and it gave me weird feelings. Good ones though.

"Alright children," Edel called as she stepped in, "Time to sleep."

I pouted when she called us children, but stayed quiet for that part.

"What about Fakir?" I asked curiously.

Edel smiled softly, "Fakir can follow Kale, to his room. We have prepared it."

I got up from Father's chair, "Thank you Edel!" And she gave a bow before leaving.

"This way Fakir," Kale called.

Fakir was already standing, and nodded. Immediately, I followed after. And Sammy left with Edel.

Fakir and Kale gave me a questioning-look.

"What?" I asked, confused, "I just wanna see Fakir to his room!"

Kale smiled and gave out a huff of a giggle. Fakir also smiled, but his smile looks like he wanted to go hide...? Oh! His ears are red again!

We walked off to Fakir's room. And I kept teasing him why he was red. I honestly don't know, but it's fun! He only replied with shy smiles, and lazy threats. I laughed them off, because I knew deep down that he wouldn't.

We made it to his room, and I respectfully saw him to his door. Kale walked in to help Fakir, as I walked away to my room.

Night was already here, waiting for the lights to go out.