¡~Characters~!

Hiiiiiiiiiii! I'm glad some people like this fanfic story! Imma just put some info about the characters!~

Ahiru

Her age is 15, soon to be 16 in story. I wanted her to be a newbie to being a growing adult. (No Sakura Cardcapter BS) She was born a bit late from the other main three.
And the prologue with her and Fakir; Ahiru was a fast learner in talking.

I'm trying to copy her childish and naive nature, and it is kind of hard. But at the sametime, it isnt. Like, I write a long dialogue of an explanation for Ahiru. Then quickly erase it, because I think it is too much. But then, I realised: Ahiru is Extra.

Anyways! Ahiru will always have her 'extra' side, but I plan to have a character development with her. Making this a looooong story. (Hopefully!)

Fakir

He is about two to three years older than Ahiru. Making him 17 right now. (I don't want this bad boy be illegal yet. ;)) Fakir is a male... And I thought it was gonna be hard, but I also realize that both genders are the same but speak different language. (I just said 'Fuck it!' and wrote what I thought xD) And it sounds pretty good.... Ehh..

Copying his emotions are a bit more easier. Fakir are like the cold guys I watch on series, but actually has a soft heart... Those guys always get me ;=; Same plan as Ahiru.

Mytho

Same age as Fakir, but older. Seeing that Mytho was a Prince, a King then, I see him as an older brother to Ahiru and Fakir. He is childish at times, making Fakir worry for him.

Mytho's personality is kind of quite royal-like. I think I can do his personality right, but because he has Raven blood in him...
*~ (>wO)

Rue

She is 16. I see Rue as an older sister for Ahiru too. As you could tell. I also feel that Rue is a bit more mature, like Fakir tries to be. The reason why I see Rue as an older sister for Ahiru is because I feel that they are like a sisters. Afterall, they both were about have unhappy endings. I also feel that Rue is also indebted to Ahiru.

Rue's emotions are easier for me to understand... I have nothing else to say, but other than the fact that I have a great idea of progress for Rue. (O w O)

-----

I have more to say! But I might go overboard, and erase unnecessary things xD And I might expose their character development. And the plot story. =Herp eh Derp=

...

But as I said before, I've been warning you for the last two chapters because I also plan to make this dark. Dark.

I'm sorry if you may not like it, and the other side of me say suck it up. xD Reason why it is Dark? Because I found Princess Tutu DARK~

I'll make a new chapter soon! And I hope -uh- you'll like it!

.

.

.

(^ w ^)